Don't Think ~Yuta~

She was nothing like I thought she was. She was always around and the guys liked having her around, so we kept her around. She's really nice and a sweet person. She's petite and quiet and short. REALLY short probably around the 150-155 cm range. Loves to play games, cook, and she's majoring in personal management. She dresses nice but casual. Never seen her wear a dress OR a skirt, OR even stilettos before. Wouldn't say she's a girly girl or a tomboy. She likes to go out drinking with us, and she is a big soccer fan. She's a few years younger than me, but not super young. She's weird. Even though she's quiet, she likes to play pranks. On me and my bandmates.

She's everything that my ideal type is not. I like girly girls. I like the ones who'd get loud and wouldn't mind it.

Besides why does it matter? She's our intern. Intern manager to be exact. She follows us, travels with us, and even rides with us to places. She nags too. Especially Haechan-well that's not a loss actually. She doesn't hang around often though when we are on group and company trips to the beach. She's shady. Very shady. She'd wear a swimsuit with a cover over it but rarely ever gets in the water. What's the point of her even coming?

Actually she's really good friends with Amber. But regardless, she's almost the exact opposite of Amber.

ANYWAYS, here we are. NCT 2018 are here at a rent out house for vacation. Everyone is enjoying the pool, literally everyone. Even our Coordinators and where is she? No where to be found. She probably won't show up-

"Yo, where's Inna noona?"

Really Mark? Really?

"Probably not coming," He respond with rolling eyes.

"Yuta, what's up with you? Ever since Inna-sshi started interning, you've been acting uptight."

No, I haven't- Okay maybe I have but it's irritating having someone like Inna hang around us when she doesnt even really talk to us.

"She's just never around that's all."

Really though.

"Sorry guys..."

"WhOa," Johnny gawked looking behind him.

"Girl, why did you not say you were fit, slender, and got all the right junk in the right places," one of the stylist sassed.

"I know, I feel so exposed. I couldn't find my cover up," she replies with a small voice.

She covers her midsection. It was a bikini with high waist shorts for the bottoms.

"You must show me how you work out because you are here with a nice set of abs without looking so muscle muscle!" The other stylist comments.

"It's fine. Be confident. As the americans would say it, flaunt it," Johnny smiles.

Inna let's her arms loose. She slowly climbs in the pool. She stays in the shallow end.

Well that's new. She never gets in the water. At least we know she isn't scared of water.

"Noona! Come on over!" Chenle shouts.

"I'm good," she responds.

The water stays at her waist. She just wades in the water and swims across the large pool on the short length.

So she CAN swim.

"Noona can swim," Rejun comments as everyone follows his gaze.

"Yah, Inna-sshi! Come and watch us water wrestle!" Jaehyun shouts.

Inna stands in the water, startled a bit from the gazes she earned.

"Um, I'll watch from the pool side," Inna gets out of the pool and sits with her legs in the water.