CHANGED ♥ ~SEYONG~

Changed

"So me and Hanbyul walked to the Han River and-" Seyong started to say but Soul came over,"Seyong oppa!!!"

"Hey Soul!"

"Go on with the story!!" Seyong's nephew said.

"Ok, Soul can you see me later?" Seyong asked looking into her eyes.

"Ok..... I guess I'll see you later. Bye," Soul bowed and ran out of the park. 

~~~~Trinity's Dorm~~~~

Soul came home and no one was there. She huffed. She put her bag on her bed and laid down. "I haven't seen him in 5 months and he tells me to leave," Soul said starting to cry. She decided to call her best friend, Baekhyun,"hello?"

"Hey Soul! Wait I thought that you went to visit Seyong," Baekhyun asked. 

"Plan back fired."

"Oh. Do you want me to come over? It sounds serious."

"No... I'll be fine." She hung up and fell asleep.

~~~~School~~~~

Soul entered the school with Yun and Yuri. 

"So I'm planning to-" Soul started to tell them her plan but Seyong interrupted,"Soul!"

"Hey," Soul replied.

"We'll go," Yun said. 

"But what will you do?" Yuri asked.

"Come on turtle!" Yun pushed Yuri away. Seyong put his arm around Soul. "Um, Seyong?" Soul asked.

"Hmm?"

"I've gotta go study now, so I'm going to go."

"Hey! You forgot to meet me after I finished texting you!" Soul ran off quick. Seyong scratched the back of his head. The rest of his group popped up. "You got r-e-j-e-" Insoo started to say.

"Be quiet!!!! I know what you are going to say!!!!" Seyong said,"aish!" He walked off. His group started to laugh, then the bell rang. "Oh shoot! We're gonna be late!" JunQ ran to class.

~~~~Girls' locker room~~~~

"What will you do now?" Yun asked,"we have P.E with them."

"I don't know," Soul said biting her lip.

"Well, think of something," Yuri said. She closed her locker and went to the soccer field. Soul sighed and went to the soccer field after Yun. "Ok, today we will be playing soccer!" The coach said. Everyone cheered and clapped. "Soul and Seyong! 1st goal!"

Soul huffed and Seyong smiled. "I'm kicking," Soul said tying her hair up. 

"Fine with me," Seyong said. He ran to the goal. Soul kicked the ball and the ball hit him in the stomach. He fell. Soul panicked,"Seyong are you ok?!" She said from afar. 

"Yeah.... It's just..... A bit painful," Seyong got up and got in position. She kicked again and hit him in the manhood section. "Gosh! Sorry Seyong!" Soul said surprised again.

"Coach! Can I sit out?!" Seyong yelped in pain.

"Yeah, that must have hurt," the coach said,"and you! Go get him an ice pack for his stomach!"

"But I-" Soul started to say.

"NOW!!!!!!"

"Right." Soul ran to the cafeteria. She sat by Seyong. She placed the ice on his stomach. "I missed you," Seyong said, while groaning in pain. Soul froze and looked away. "Why have you been ignoring me? You've been ignoring my texts and calls. I was worried."