Shining Star ~Chen~

~No POV.

Monica stood at the glass doors waiting for her boyfriend. Her boyfriend told her that she shouldn't be there but she honestly didn't care regardless.

'Where is he? He should have been out by now.'

Monica thought while pouting. She waited a little longer till she heard multiple voices.

"Noona!"

Monica smiled as she heard the voice. She smile brightly and welcomed the boy into a hug.

"How is my awesome dongsaengs?"

"Eh. You know the usual. Jisung here was spoiled yet again."

Jisung just stood there shocked. Holding a box.

"Ohh NaNi gave a new present for passing your exams huh?"

Jisung just nodded.

"And she also gave them all presents too but Donghyuk. He didn't make a high score."

"Yah!"

Monica laughed at the younger boys.

"Oh Noona, are you here for Chen?"

"Nae. Jeno, can you go get him?"

"Okay, anything for one of my favorite noonas!"

Jeno and the boys headed inside.

"Yah, I'm not your favorite?"

"We have too many!" Jaemin shouted back.

She counted as they walked in, only counting 3. She looked confused.

"Noona?"

Monica turned around to find Jisung standing still holding his box.

"Nae?"

Jisnug went a little closer.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Huh," Monica looked confused at the younger, then she remembered, "ah! Soon, just don't tell him."

Jisung nodded and ran inside, struggling with the box for a bit. Monica waited outside for quite a bit until she heard the voice she was waiting for.

"Monica!"

She looked up and saw Chen walking to her. He opened his arms for a hug. Monica instead pushed him away. Chen looked confused at the action.

"What took you so long?"

"Baekhyun, that's why."

Monica just shook her head. She looked down and her hands searched for something in her purse. Once she found it, she smiled and handed it to him.

"Make it up by going to the concert with me."

Chen looked at the tickets and his eyes grew big.

"Nexus? Isn't that the upcoming girl group from SM? Exactly my company? How did you get them?"

Monica crossed her arms.

"Secret. But you have to go with me."

"Okay I will."

Monica checked her watch cursing under her breath.

"Oppa, I have to go! I'll see you tomorrow!"

Chen just nodded as her girlfriend walked off.

'I don't even know them and their debut is tomorrow?'

Chen walked back inside.

Monica on the other hand slide into the building though the back door to train for the concert the next day. Yep, she was a member of Nexus. She was crowned the leader. She's been training for 1 year and preparing for debut since 4 months ago. There were 4 members total. Monica, NaNi, Hye Jung, and Song Yi.