Sealed ~Ha Minho (Produce 101)

MUST READ:
I know that those who watched and kept up with news about this trainee or heard about the "bad" things this trainee did will think and ask why I wrote a one shot about him. First off, he didn't do anything bad. Secondly, he left because of the controversy NOT because he was guilty. Third off, he's really talented. For those who hate him, go ahead but he is innocent and lost his chance at his dream because of these false claims. If you don't believe me then please read more about it. He's a great and talented guy, with Mnet's editing and these falsely accused claims to him ruin any future he had.

Regardless at least read for the storyline~ please. Thanks kpop FAM!

-Ha Minho POV.-

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I apologize.

I help the girl with her things. I pass her, her papers and books. I look up to apologize. I stare instead. She's in my psychology class. We don't have the same major, but she is pretty. Wait- I mean- of course she's pretty- I mean all girls are pretty in their own way-wait. I'm still staring.

"Sorry. Sorry for bumping into you and for staring. I was just realizing that we have the same psych class. Anyways sorry for bumping into you."

She just smiled.

"It's fine. Besides, if you want to make it up to me meet me at the outside garden auditorium after Psych class today," she responded gently.

"Uh okay?"

"Okay. Cool see ya there, Ha Minho."

And she ran off. What does she want me to do? She seems nice and trusting. If I learned anything she is definitely not a prankster, nor a mean person. Hm... Wait a minute... HOW DOES SHE KNOW MY NAME?!

Anyways, throughout class she sat behind me, and I felt like she was staring at me but she wasn't. Well I'm sure she did because I felt it, but no, she wasnt constantly staring. It was weird, and she kept passing me notes. She was so friendly. Why is she so friendly? Also how does she know my name?

After class, I followed her to the auditorium. Half way there she turned around.

"You know that you don't have to walk behind me right? Let's walk together since you seem to be following me."

She walked back to where I was, and we started walking. She was talking the whole time. It was interesting though. I learned a lot from listening to her talk. She has two dogs and one sister. She likes fruity smells instead of flowery smells and her name is Nam Seul. Once we make it there she stops me from walking.

"Okay, so here's the deal. The reason why I'm here is because my ex is in the band thats performing. We broke up three months ago, BUT I need your help to get him off my back. Before you ask or wonder, no I still dont like him because I broke up with him. He's just showing off and harassing me, so I need you to play as my boyfriend okay?"

This is going to be interesting.

"Okay, but let me do the talking. Trust me. If you talk too much, then he'll suspect you lying but if I talk a little more then she won't suspect a thing. Got it?" I cross my arms and smirk.

"Eyyyy you're smart. Okay, you do some fair talking."

I interlace our hands as we walk in. Wait, she's That guy's ex? Oh man this is going to be fun. The department manwhore.

"Hey hey, look who's here. Nam Seul and who is this? Your next play toy hoe? Or are you fuck buddies."

Oh hell, he's gonna get it.

"Excuse me, but I hope you aren't talking about my girl here. First off, buzz off. Don't be jealous that she found someone better than you. Second, call some more names and I'll make sure you won't make it to your next concert so easily. Third, by the way YOUR slut over there is kissing your band mate." I retorted smirking at the end.