Everthing is Done ~Xiumin~

He woke up early and saw his girl resting her head on his chest. He brushed through her hair and smiled. Her eyebrows furrowed as she slept and Minseok found it cute. He pulled her closer.

She looked up and he gave off his signature smile, "Good morning princess."

She ignored him and returned back to his chest.

"Yah, why aren't you saying anything back? Yongra?"

She then sat up and stretched.

"You're too cute."

"Did you sleep well?" Yongra asked as she lay on his belly.

"Of course I did."

She touched his hair and he touched hers.

"Your hair smells good."

"Your hair is oily, go take a shower."

He gave a face and she smiled. She kissed his cheek.

"Did you forget that your parents wants us for dinner?"

He sat up and Yongra's head slid to his lap.

"Crap, I forgot! I didn't get them presents."

"Don't worry, I got them presents."

"I didn't iron my clothes."

"I ironed them."

"I didn't remember!"

"I did."

He looked at her and she smiled. Yongra sat up and pinched his cheek.

"I have everything done. You just need to get ready and drive us there."

He pecked her on the lips and smiled as a thank you. She got out of bed and started making breakfast as Minseok got ready.

"Yongra!" Minseok yelled.

"What?" she replied while frying bacon.

"Which tie?"

"Um... I like your pink one."

He looked around on his tie rack and found it. He smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. He walked into the kitchen and walked up to her.

"Yong, can you do my tie?" Minseok asked.

She turned to him and did his tie.

"Thanks, babe."

He sat at the table and she set a plate or food in front of him. She then sat down and started eating her meal. He looked at her plate. It was more of a healthy breakfast and a less amount.

"Are you trying to lose weight?"

She looked at him.

"Nevermind."

He went back to eating.

"You shouldn't lose weight, because you're perfect."

His cheeks flushed red as he stood up and left. Yongra just smiled to herself.
After getting chores and everything done, they were on their way to his parent's house.

"Now that I think about it, why are we leaving so early?" Minseok asked.

"It's six. We woke up around one in the afternoon and ate and did chores. I also had to get ready and we had to pack stuff. We were just really busy." Yongra replied.

Minseok thought about it more. He really didn't do anything. Yongra did. She made breakfast and did the chores. She got the things ready and packed the presents. She was really busy. Minseok started to feel hurt. She did everything for him even before this day. He turned the car around and drove back home.

"What are you doing?" Yongra asked him.

"We can go to my parent's another day," he said.

Yongra was obviously confused about what was going on as he park the car. He pulled her out of the car and brought her inside.

"What are you doing?" she asked Minseok as he closed the door.

He pulled her into a hug. "Minnie, what's wrong?"

She hugged him back as he pulled her even closer.

"I'm such a bad husband," he said.

She was surprised by his words.

"I made you do everything for me."

"Minnie-"

"I'm so sorry. I get it if you don't want a man like me. I made you do so much work."
She smiled as he kept saying he was a bad husband. She patted his back and he kept letting the guilt be his tears.

"Minnie, I never asked for a perfect man. You're fine. The work pays off anyways," Yongra said.

He shook his head in the crook of her neck.

She patted his head, "I think you need some rest."

They walked to the bedroom and she lay next to him.

"Are you gonna stop you big baby?" He sighed as he was done with his talking.

She laughed at him and he glared.

"What now?" he said.

"You're too cute."

He gave an upset sigh as she kept laughing. He turned to her and started tickling her.

"S-stop! Minnie!"

"I'm not cute," he said as he stopped.

"Your pouting was cute. The way you were saying you were a bad husband."

"Stop, I'm over that. You should be too."

He turned away with his arms crossed and Yongra rested her head on his arm.

"Are you done? I wanna cuddle."

"You're such a baby. Go to bed." She pouted as he closed his eyes.

She moved her head away and lay it on her pillow.

After a while, Minseok looked over she was giving a sad expression. He rolled his eyes as he pulled her to him. She squealed out of happiness and cuddled back. Minseok chuckled and she smiled as she went to bed in his arms.