Enemies? ~Myungsoo~

Enemies? ~Myungsoo(L)

-Tiza POV.-

"Annyo, nan Tiza-inmida. I'm honored to meet all of you, and please take care of me!" *bows*

Okay, Tiza so far so good. Leaving home isn't too bad if I got into this school right? I get to get away from the peasants from my hometown to Seoul. The new performing arts high school in Seoul...

-time skip(I know, 'Already?' Yes already ^^)-

Lunch time!! Yes, I survived half of the day! Tiza, you are having straight A's already on 3 quizzes and 1 assignment, and its your first day!

Whoa-

"Hey! Watch where you're going newbie!"

"Excuse me?! Who do you think you are Mr. Peasant!"

"Um, for you're info 1st year, I'm the third year gold class president, Myungsoo. I suggest you use honorifics Missy!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but watch as I won't!"

Gosh who does he think he is? Big ego, worst additude in the world! Okay okay, he's cute with his smirk and all but really a jerk? Forget it!

"Hey! I'm not done!"

Oh gosh really?

"How low are you?"

"Obviously not as low as you, beating down a girl with words? Hmm, you tell me?"

His face scrunched~ awe looks like a down grade of his self-esteem.

"You are Tiza, 1st year class gold, got in for composing, took off from home, and got 4 A's today and you live on your own in dorm 1A. Right?"

Holy-

"How do I know? I'm your neighbor right across from you."

WHAT?! NO WAY! Darn that smirk is actually- no! Its not hot, its gross. Tiza keep your-

"Close your mouth love, I know you're amazed."

I want to smack that smirk off your face....what's his name again?

"First off, you're the one drooling. And second, I think it got on your uniform. Third, I can play your game hon."

Face drop. I lost my appetite. Curse you...I still don't know his name...Hm oh well.

BANG!

What the-

-No POV.-

Tiza hides behind the row of lockers as she sees a small girl in glasses pushed up against the locker by a taller lean boy.

"Awe doesn't it hurt? So be nice Chaesoo, and l won't hurt you."

"Back off you jerk! You're just mad cause your always second! And you will never beat my brother, you cheater!"

"Awe, are your strings still attached? I'll come back to you if you beg, beautiful. I'll make an exception for you~"

Tiza stands frozen and wonders what she should do until...

"Hands off my sister, Ren."

"Well then, Chaesoo. I'll talk to you later beautiful." Ren lets go and walks up to Myungsoo. "Oh yeah, Chaesoo wants you to know that I'm going for your dear girlfriend I presume," he says looking at Tiza, "But no one will be a better girl than your sister" Ren walks, while leaving one last smirk.

Myungsoo's knckles whiten and deadly stares at Tiza.

"Great. Now, I have to protect two girls. Thanks, to you Tiza."