Love Week ~Ha Seungwoon~

I sighed as I turned back to my parents who were standing in front of the airport. They waved with a sad smile. My parents were business people, so they were always flying to different countries for a long time. This time, fortunately, they let me stay with my aunt in South Korea. They were going to be home in a week this time, so they didn’t find it bothersome to let me stay at my aunt’s.

I frowned as I waved to my parents goodbye. They smiled and walked inside while I got into the car. My aunt sighed as she settled herself inside the car. “Your parents are so uptight about everything, so I decided while you’re in my home, we are going to have fun.” I forced out a smile.

My aunt’s name is Yun Misoo. She looks very young for her age and she’s very healthy. She literally has a body of a model. It’s good to have those traits, but she liked going to parties and drinking. My mother taught me to never listen to what she has to say about love and such. My aunt has never had a husband, but she’s always with a man.

“What’s wrong, Y/N?” My aunt asked as she studied my face. “You don’t seem excited at all.”

“It’s not that,” I said raising my hands to deny, but who was I kidding. I really didn’t want to know what her type of “fun” is. “I’m just… I have a lot on my mind, auntie.” She nodded and turned away to watch the other cars pass.

“What do you think about going to my boyfriend’s party?” She asked. Her eyes were still fixed on what was outside the car. “He’s having his family get together. What’s that word?”

“Family reunion,” I answered. Aunt Misoo nodded and snapped her fingers.

“That’s the word. I can always count on you, Y/N.” I let out a smile. “So how about it? My boyfriend says that he has good looking nephews.” I rolled my eyes at the thought. I wasn’t going to a party just to find someone. She looked over at me and then let out a laugh. “I’m kidding, Y/N. If anything, your parents would hate it if you were dating someone, especially when they want you to focus on studies.” My aunt was right. My parents didn’t want dating and partying to be part of my everyday life. They just wanted me to study.

“I’ll go, but don’t expect me to talk to others. I’m an introvert,” I said. My aunt let out another laugh.

“Y/N, you’re so cute! I’m sure that you won’t have to talk to others, they will come to you.” I made a face at her comment. If anything, I wasn’t cute.

    I walked out of the dressing room in a white dress. It was knee length and had some jewels on the upper part of the dress. I was used to fancy dresses, but was this party this formal? It’s just a family reunion. The lady who was helping me put on the dress, moved so I could see myself in the mirror. I looked like a totally different person. I touched my face lightly and then saw my aunt gasping. “You look perfect, Y/N! Everyone will have their eyes on you!”

“I’m not that pretty, Auntie,” I said as I turned around so I could see the back of the dress. “Does it suit me?” I asked as I looked at her. She smiled and nodded.

    I looked at myself in the mirror once more before heading out to see the other people who had come. Auntie Misoo said that she would be near the pool before I went to check myself in the bathroom. I opened the door and peeked out a bit before stepping outside of the bathroom. I let out a huge breath and headed towards the pool. My aunt smiled and waved at me to come over. Once I reached her, she put her arm behind my back. “This is my niece, Y/N.” I let out a smile. “Y/N, this is my boyfriend, Lee Donghae and this,” she turned me to face a good looking boy. His cheeks were slightly chubby, but not to an extent where he looked bloated and his eyes were a nice tone of brown. He was wearing a pink suit that matched him very well. His smile was soft and cute. “This is Ha Sungwoon, his nephew.” I smiled as I greeted the two. My aunt urged me to talk with Sungwoon and he didn’t seem to disagree.