No Bully Zone! ~Zelo~

No Bully Zone!!
Zelo pushed a guy against the lockers. He smirked then Joycelyn pushed Zelo "I thought I told you to quit it!!"
"What are you thinking? We're just having fun," Zelo smiled innocently. Joycelyn looked at him and crossed her arms. She walked away and Zelo followed. "Stop following me," Joycelyn said. He pushed her up against a locker, "I can't, because you're so beautiful."
"Shut up," she said. She tried to move but Zelo gripped her hard. He kissed her head and walked off like nothing happened. Joycelyn stood there stunned, but also she loved Zelo. She walked to class and entered.
"Miss. Joycelyn, you're late," the teacher said.
"I'm sorry," Joycelyn bowed. She looked and saw Zelo sitting there with headphones. She rolled her eyes and sat in her seat.
Next Day
"Yah, you owe me~" Jongup whined. Joycelyn handed him some money and walked off. Then Zelo tripped her. She glared at him.
"Oops," Zelo shrugged. Joycelyn stood up and brushed off her outfit and kept walking. Joycelyn looked at the field. She sighed and her tears burst. She was hurt inside. He bullied her, but he was nice to her too. Then Zelo found her crying and put on a mask and walked to her. He kneeled to her height and wiped her eyes. She looked at him and knew exactly who it was. He was going close to her, but he stopped and walked off. Zelo then dropped a note by her. She opened it and it read:
Meet me at the gazebo at 6. I'm hoping you'll be there.
-Zelo
Once she got home, Joycelyn got ready and headed for the gazebo. He was standing there, but other people were there. She was confused. Then something hit her. She noticed it was an egg. Then other people threw stuff at her. Joycelyn looked at Zelo, he had that smirk. She held her tears, "What makes you can do this Zelo?! I actually had feelings for you!!!" Joycelyn started to run off. Zelo stopped them and then felt bad. He didn't want her to cry. So this is what she felt. She hated me. Zelo thought.
The next day people whispered about her, then ran off to class. "Joycelyn, what wrong?" Jongup asked being the friend he is.
"Nothing," she whispered. Tears were threatening to fall, but she held it in. Then someone grabbed her. The person dragged her to the roof. "Zelo, I've had enough. Bully me all you want. I-" Joycelyn started but Zelo had kissed her before she could finish. Then he hugged her, "I never meant to hurt you like last. I'm sorry."
"You're done, so-"
Zelo had kissed her again and she accepted. The kiss became deep, but he had stopped her, "Will you be mine?"
"If you don't bully me anymore," Joycelyn said.
"No Bully Zone!!" Zelo yelled. Then he looked at her, "How's that?"
"Good."
3 Years Later...
"You bully, let go," Joycelyn whined as Zelo hugged her under the covers.
"Ahni!" Zelo protested.
"I'll divorce you," Joycelyn insisted.
"Fine," Zelo replied, "but next time, I'm not letting you go."
She sat up and so did Zelo. He kissed her, "Good morning."
"Morning," Joycelyn smiled softly. Then she remembered how they got together, "No Bully Zone!!" She smiled.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

A/N:
Shh I know what you guys are thinking...She finally updated!!!
Yes I did update and Imma bout to update again...so watch out!!!
And thank you all for still reading this story and I'm sorry it's really taking long. School has ahold of me right now, but don't worry I'm updating as much as possible and I'm doing I think one more request now, because....I forgot the other ones...sorry!!! Don't hurt me! And I'm going to open my oneshots requests after this one so please be updated on that as well as, I'm going to be starting a YouTube channel soon, so also look forward to that! Love you kpoppper siblings!

Comment
Vote
And
follow(if u want)