Consequences ~Jeonghan~

Ryn walked down the halls, she was not the most popular but she was popular enough to catch the all ideal flower playboy. Ryn had jet black hair, her eyes were deep brown with small golden specks. Her hair hung down to her waist, her proper proportions, as she walked down the hall.

Everyday Jeonghan had his next target. He stared at her during lunch, as she ate smiling with her friends. She was a cheerleader. Sitting with the squad, they were the top. Jeonghan on the other hand was the star basketball player.

This all sounds childish for college students right? College. Yes. They were both college students.

One of his teammates caught his stare.

"Yo, you should catch her. She's a nice catch."

"I know, Seongcheol." Jeonghan responded.

"Nah, she's a tough catch though. She rejects almost anyone who comes her way," Vernon stated, another one of his teammates.

"Wanna bet?" Jeonghan challenged.

"I dare you to right now go and kiss her. $20 on the line," Woozi dared.

"Deal," Jeonghan accepted.

Jeonghan got up and walked over. He tapped her shoulder.

"Oh, Jeonghan-"

She was interrupted by a kiss. Jeonghan pulled apart.

"Thank you," he simply said, walking back to his table.

Ryn was shocked, but she watched as Jeonghan receiving money, as her squad chattered. She balled up her fists as she walked over. She tapped his shoulder. As he turn, a loud smack was heard as his cheek then turned red.

"You and your posse is despicable," Ryn stated.

She walked off as Jeonghan just stood shocked with his team. The whole room heard the slap. Her squad followed, all sending glares. Ryn is pissed. She walked to the field as a figure leaned on the wall of the cheer leading locker rooms. He wore his soccer jersey well, with a soccer ball under his right foot.

"I bet that you're upset, but do you want to actually get him back? You liked him didn't you?"

"So what if I liked him? What will you do Jun?" Ryn replied.

"You are heartbroken, right?" He asked back.

"I wouldn't say that I am, but I'm upset-"

"What to make a deal? We both have something similar to one another," Jun stated.

"What would that be?" Ryn asked crossing her arms.

"Jeonghan took something from me, and he has done something to you. We both are mad. I'll pay you to get him back," Jun offered.

Ryn stared at the latter. Sweat beaded across his face, as he stared hard at her. She thought about it. Why not?

"What do you have in mind?" She asked.

The next few days, Jeonghan still couldn't get over what happened a few days back. He stared at her during practice, lunch period, and whenever she was in sight. Ryn became sly, somehow she was where ever he was. Who knew the reason why. One practice they made eye contact. Ryn smile seductively, and Jeonghan just smirked back. After, Jeonghan waited outside of the cheer leading locker room. Ryn walked out, and seeing Jeonghan, she walked up to him.

"Well, well ain't it the playboy. What do you want?" Ryn asked rhetorically.

"I'm sorry for my act and I was wondering if I can make it up to you," he stated.