Guitar Strings ♥~Lay~

Guitar Strings

                I was walking with Kai to the guitar store. “Why couldn’t you go to the store by yourself?” Kai whined.

“Kris told me that if I take care of you, then he’ll give me 200000 won, so quiet,” I said. I really wanted to buy the guitar I wanted. It was blue. That’s why I’m doing everything to get money. Kai whined some more. I rolled my eyes, and then saw the store. I ran to my guitar, but it wasn’t there. I pouted and saw a girl with the guitar I wanted. I followed her, Kai tripped and I had to stop. I turned around to Kai, “Kim Jongin! She took my guitar so I have to get her!”

“It’s just a gui- Ow, Yixing!” Kai wined. He rubbed his head after I hit him. I turned around, and she was gone, “Dang it, Kai! This is your fault! I should’ve taken care of Minseok instead!”

“But he’s older than you,” Kai said, standing up.

“Come on,” I said in an annoyed voice. We walked back to the dorm, because I was tired of taking care of Kai, but then I saw the girl. I ran up to her, and she looked up, “Um, do you want lessons on playing guitar?” She looked at me and smiled.

“I would like lessons, I’m bad at playing guitar ^ ^” the girl said.

“I’m Yixing, but everyone calls me Lay,” I said. I’m only doing this for the guitar. Kai was behind me and then spoke, “Let’s go home~ I’m wishing for D.O’s food~”

“Chae Byeol is my name, and I want to be your student!” the girl said.

“We’ll start at 7pm; meet me at this place, ok?” I said.

“Call!” Chae Byeol smiled.

“Can I call you Chae?”

“Sure! See you tomorrow!” She waved. Next day is the day I get my guitar. ^ ^

AT HOME

                I came home with Kai behind me. “You’re home!” Xiumin hugged me. This is why I liked Xiumin; he is obedient…unlike this thing behind me. -____-     “Lay got a girlfriend!” Kai said.

“YOU WHAT??!!!!!!” Luhan said.

“Hey, Lay, here’s your 200000 won,” Kris said.

I took it and went to my room. I thought about it, to get the guitar, I have to train her. I sighed and went to bed.

                I woke to the annoying noise of Tao and Chen fighting over…bacon? I walked to the dining table, tired. I sat down. A plate was given to me, I smiled at D.O.

“The last piece of bacon is mine!” Chen cheered.