Dreams ~ Jeno(SMRookie)

Dreams
Soul sighed on the rooftop. She had messed up practice and had to go practice 4 more hours after her break, while everyone went home. She stared at the sky, "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!"
"Soul, your dance teacher told you it's time to practice," Jeno said. Soul nodded. She walked to the practice room and the dance teacher stood there crossing her arms, "I'm not watching you practice today, I have to go pick up my son."
"Yes ma'am," Soul said.
"Instead, Jeno is taking my turf."
"Jeno? Why? He's only 2 years older than me."
"He's a good dancer, and he knows all the steps to the dance." The dance teacher left and Jeno entered.
"Start," Jeno said starting the music. After three minutes, Jeno stopped her, "You lift your arm and leg at the wrong time. Start again."
"From the beginning?!"
"Hurry." Soul got in position and Jeno walked up to her, and lifted her left arm a bit, "This will help." He started the music and Soul started to dance, but Jeno paused it again. "What now?!" Soul said.
"Wrong foot, it's right then left."
Soul was getting annoyed and started over again.
After Practice......
"You can leave now," Jeno said, "you did good."
"Good not great," Soul walked out with her bag, then Jeno grabbed her arm, "I'm having a party tomorrow, come over to my house."
"I'll think about it." Soul moved her arm and left.
"Soul, how was extra practice?" NaNi asked.
"Horrid," Soul replied and went to her room. She checked her phone, and it was a text from her mom:
Sorry, I can't visit this time, I'm busy.
Soul put her phone down, her mom has been doing this for the past 9 months. Soul has proof of what her mom has been doing, she has been dating this guy. Soul sighed.
Morning came and Soul got dressed for practice and left with her SMRookie group. "I heard Jeno had to watch you practice," Fei said.
"He did," Soul replied.
"That sucks," Len smiled, "you don't look too good. Did breakfast not taste good?"
"Not enough sleep actually," Soul said, "I've been practicing a lot."
"That's not good," NaNi said.
"I'll be fine," Soul smiled. They arrived and Jeno stood by the door. Soul scoffed and tried to walk away, but Jeno noticed her in time. He grabbed her wrist, "Are you going to my party?"
"Why did you ask me to go in the first place?" Soul asked.
"Do you really want to know?" Jeno looked around and Soul's group was there and other people walking around. He looked back at Soul, "The truth is... that I like you."
"What?!" Len said. Then NaNi pushed her toward the elevator. Soul didn't say anything. She was actually surprised. "I'll go, but what type of party is this?"
"Just a party, wear something casual, but neat," Jeno said. Soul walked away to the elevator.
Practice ended and Len ran up to her, "He likes you!!"
"I know that already," Soul said.
"You really like him too," Fei trolled.
"Only a teensy bit," Soul said.
Soul arrived at the party and opened the door. All the SMRookies were here talking, drinking soda, and stuff. Soul looked around and then spotted Mark, "Mark!"
"Oh, dongseng you came," Mark smiled.
"Have you seen Jeno?"
"He's on the patio."
"Thanks." Soul approached the patio then stopped. She saw Jeno kiss a girl on the cheek. Soul just got there and now she felt sick. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Tears started to burst. Then she wiped herself off and went home. "Soul, how was the party?" Fei asked. Soul ran to her room and threw her shoes to the floor. "He said he liked me," Soul said, "I should've known that he was messing. I'm so stupid."
"Soul? Are you ok?" Len asked knocking on the door.
"I'm just a bit tired," Soul lied.
"Ok, well get some rest." Soul changed to her sleeping clothes and went to bed.
"Soul, are you ok?" Fei asked.
"You don't look good today," NaNi asked.
"I'm fine," Soul said, "I'm leaving first."
"Breakfast....you only ate 4 bites," Len said.
"I'm good," Soul said. She went to the park to rest her mind. She started walking around getting fresh air. After 20 minutes, Soul started to SM. She entered and Jeno grabbed her wrist, "Where were you at my party? I didn't see you. Mark told me that you left feeling sick." Soul scoffed and pulled her arm out of his grip. She started walking to the practice room.
"Soul, 3 more hours of practice, today with Jeno," the dance teacher said.
"Yes," Soul said. She made her way to the rooftop as everyone left. She started to dance. She finished and she heard claps. Soul turned around and it was Jeno. She rolled her eyes.
"You did everything right!" Jeno cheered. Soul walked past him. "Yah, let's walk together!" Jeno said.
"Ready, start!!" Jeno said. Soul ignored him and started to dance to the song. She finished and Jeno looked at her, "You wanna know what you need work on? Facial expressions. It's a happy song, not a sad one." Soul looked at him and then looked away. "Stop ignoring me. What did I do to you?" Jeno asked.
"Everything," Soul whispered quietly to where he couldn't hear.
"Work on expressions. I'm good at acting, so let me help. When you're dancing to a happy song-"
"Do you think I'm a child?! Teaching me something I already know?! Tricking me to almost liking you?! You made a fool out of me!!" Soul bursted. She stormed out of the room with Jeno standing there. She started walking, then Jeno ran after her. He grabbed her wrist, "Soul-"
"Let go!" Soul said. She pushed him off, but he was stronger than her. "What are you talking about?" Jeno said.
"Nothing," Soul said. She looked away, "all you need to know is that I don't want to be your friend." She pulled him off and walked away. Jeno stood there, "What is she talking about?" Then he remember what Soul said, "Tricking me to almost like you?! You made a fool out of me!!"
He sighed and headed home. "Yo, Jeno, what's up with the face?" Mark asked.
"Soul doesn't want to be friends and she said I almost made her fall for me," Jeno said.
"You did kiss Eun on the cheek," Mark said.
"Just because of a kiss?" Jeno asked.
"Did you tell her something to make her come to the party?"
"I told her that I like- Oh, that's the problem."
"Bingo!!"
"Aish!!" Jeno ruffled his hair. He went to his room and lay on his bed.
Soul opened her eyes slowly and saw Jeno carrying her.
"You're awake?" Jeno asked, "you fainted during practice. You didn't get enough of sleep and didn't eat much."
What? Was all before a dream? Soul didn't care, she cuddled into him. Jeno chuckled. He set her on a couch. He was about to leave, but Soul caught his hand, "Did you ever, perhaps kiss Eun?"
"No, why?" Jeno said sitting on the edge of the couch, "we're dating, why would I do that to you?"
"I was just asking."
"Why?"
"I had a dream." He chuckled and kissed her on the head, "You're my only one."
"That's good," Soul smiled.
"Now, get some sleep so we can talk more later ok?"
"Jeno?"
"Hm."
"Thank you."
Jeno chuckled and kissed her on the head, "No worries. I love you."