Off on the side ❤❤~Taehyun(V)~

"Hye Rin-ah!"

Hye Rin turned around to a familiar face running towards me.

"Ji Yeon Unni!"

They met in a hug.

"Awe~ dongsaeng-ah I missed over this boring break!"

"Nado Unni!"

They broke their sisterly hug. To see a poker faced friend.

"So you guys are done right? Cause I could puke right now."

"*sigh* Missed you too SuMin! Haha" Hye Rin said as she tried to advance toward her dongsaeng.

"Um...no hugs..."

"*sigh* this dongsaeng of mine will never change will she." Someone came behind her and frizzed her hair.

"Yah! Oppa so not cool! Go hang out with Taehyun or something!"

Hye Rin's heart skipped a beat. Taehyun...she thought.

I shook my head.

"Kaja siblings were are you going to be late... On the first day!" Ji Yeon announced loudly over the arguing siblings.

They are close, its just in school they are far from the same clique. JungKook is Sumin's oppa, in which, is in the heartthrob kingka group BTS. She's close with all 3 kingka groups except for one. The verbal abusive bullies, BAP. They are nice when you know them, it's just that SuMin, doesn't like them. Maybe because they used to bully Hye Rin. She might be younger than Hye Rin but she got them to stop bullying her. Hye Rin thanks her for that. And now the valedictorian cuties of the academy, BtoB. Each one is a president of a club and are all apart of student council. Ji Yeon, SuMin and Hye Rin are the sisterly randoms. They are are all opposites of each other, tries to befriend everyone, except for SuMin, but she does befriends guys... Eh guess that counts. Anyways-

BBBRRIIINNGGG!

LUNCH!

Yum they have changed the lunch! They have many different types of food!!

"UNNI! Over here!" Hye Rin sees a SuMin waving her hands in the air. I smile and start to walk.

Thud!

'Owie... ' Hye Rin thought.

"Omo! Mianhae! Let me help you!"

She looks up and sees Tiffany and her queenka group gathered around me. They are nice unlike the After School's Queen bee Uee.

" omo komawo!" Hye Rin smiled, as they helped her up.

"Unni!! Gwenchana?"

"Nae SuMin-ah. Tiffany and they were just helping me up." She explained to her worried dongsaeng.

"Oh arresso!"

She sat between SuMin and Suga. She looked across the table to Taehyun. He smiled as he saw me. '*sigh* keep your self together Hye Rin!'

"Omo! I'm late for Soccer! Luhan is going to make me goalie if I don't go! Mianhae! Annyo! JongKook oppa don't forget my soccer game and Volleyball practice. You all said you guys would come and watch me win over the Heaven Dream academy!" She reminded all of us.

"How can we forget our Maknae's big game!" Taehyung frizzed SuMin's hair as she was getting up.

"Oppa! Not cool!" She argued.

Stop girl in the name of love~

"Oh! Yebosayo? Mianhae! I'm coming! I was eating! Luhan! I will never!!" SuMin answered her phone.