Law of Love ~Wooshin~

Y/N walked down the cherry blossomed street as the petals slowly fell. She smiled brightly to the sky feel the wind and petals kiss gently at he skin. Y/N headed to school. It was a new school because her dad opened up a new department and her mom was a doctor, so she just moved clinics. Either way she had to move. Y/N lived a close to perfect life. Y/N was an only child, with two old money rich parents, the worse thing that happened to her was a biking incident when she was learning how to bike. She got high grades, number one rank in her class, she was captain of the cheer leading team, she played volleyball, she had many friends, and she never got in trouble at school. She went to an advanced rich kid school. Y/N had the soccer team captain as her boyfriend. What was there for her to want for?

"Hello~ Earth to Y/N!"

"Oh! Ye In. Mianhae!"

"Aish, you've been ignoring me for the past street. What's wrong?"

"Maybe she doesn't like you, hyung."

"Don't say that, Yujin" Y/N said lightly pushing him, " and I'm sorry Ye In. Its just something I'm trying to figure out. Like how am I suppose to survive school, with just Hwanhee and Dongyeol after this year?"

"I mean you had a chance to skip but you didn't. You have to spend two years with those two-"

"Yah, don't be mean. Last time you said that Hwanhee saved you from getting squared in the face with a ball."

"Actually Sul Il that was me." Y/N corrected.

"Y/N!"

A young girl waved while running up to her.

"Chaebyul!"

The friend slung her arm over Y/M's shoulders.

"I am so tired from studying yesterday for today's chem test."

"Chaebyul!"

The heads turned to the voice. They see a boy running to catch up. Once he did he pulled Chaebyul's left cheek. Chaebyul yelped.

"Next time you run across the street at last second, and scare me like that, I'll make sure everyone knows your secret!"

"Please don't! Minsoo Oppa, please~" Chaebyul pouted.

Her pout turned into a smirk.

"Tell mine and I tell yours!"

"You wouldn't."

"I so will!"

"What's- Are you two okay?"

"They are just threatening one another, like cousins do. Don't mind them Hwanhee."

"Okay."

After they made it into the school they split and walked to their classes. The day was normal for Y/N. Or at least for what she thought.

At lunch she walked out of her class like normal, and went to wait at another class.

"Hey, beautiful."

Y/N turned an saw her boyfriend's smiling face.

"Hey oppa."

She smiled back, but it slowly faded as he got a text and there went his attention. Y/N and him just walked down to the lunch room as they sat with his friends.

"Hoseok?"

"Yes beautiful?"

He answered without his eyes leaving his phone.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you were coming to watch me play today. I am setting for the team."

"Is the game today?" Wonho asked as he looked over at the girl.