Miss Invisible Pt.2 ~Shownu~

Chaeyeon woke up, groaning about the annoying alarm going off. She slammed the alarm off, resetting it for tomorrow. She rolled out of bed, heading to the bathroom, gathering her clothes for the school day. Looking in the mirror she pout just a bit.

"It was all a dream... Just a dream. None of it was true."

She washed her face for a few minutes.

"I wish it was, but Taemi likes him. It would be bad if I do."

She's finished getting ready and went to the kitchen grabbing a bite to eat. She headed out, walking, hearing the cars drive by as she opened a door to her favorite café.

"Chaeyeon-ah! Your right on time! Here's your peppermint tea. It's nice and fresh!"

Chaeyeon smiled and bowed.

"Kamsahamnida!" She said gently buy was fairly happy.

She paid for the drink and left to the school. She didn't live far, just a few blocks. She walked alone, lived alone, and often stayed alone, until school came. There was a set of boys who always made sure she stay accompanied. They were alumni from the school, they came back to interning and aiding teachers with students. She thought that it was annoying at first but she soon gave up, letting take turns in taking her to classes, they gathered together for free period and after school, they made sire she got home. She is known by many but friends with few.

She saw the school gates as someone rammed into her. She quietly screamed. The pain of the hot tea spilled upon her hands.

"Oh my gosh! Chaeyeon, I'm sorry. Do you need help?!"

Chaeyeon hid her hand.

"No, it's fine, Taemi"

She internally hissed at the pain.

"Oh okay, good! Because I wanted to tell you something that my friends and I did! Okay you ready? Okay!"

Chaeyeon listened as her hand sizzled in pain. But what got her attention was when Taemi talk about Hyunwoo. Taemi stated the obvious. Taemi proved that she was in love with him, since they have been dating for half a year now. Chaeyeon knew why.

Taemi was beautiful, smart, talented in dance, and she knew how to make friends very easily. She was what Hyunwoo wanted in a girl, but what he didn't know was that it was Chaeyeon in the get up. Chaeyeon regretted ever helping Taemi, but Chaeyeon wanted to be that perfect friend.

Taemi complained, and whined about how the teachers won't let her and Hyunwoo walk with one another hand in hand, and how badly she couldn't wait to seem him.

Once they reached the school gates, they were greeted by the boys.

"Hey oppa!" Taemi waved.

Chaeyeon's heart churned in pain, more than her hand she kept in her uniform pocket.

They all greeted as Taemi and Hyunwoo walked apart far in the front. Chaeyeon stayed near the back.

"Annyeong, Chaeyeon-ssi," Minhyuk nudged Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon winced, hissing.

"Gwenchana?" Hyungwon asked realizing.

"Nae, don't worry." Chaeyeon smiled.

"Are you sure?" Wonho asked wanting reassurance.

Silence grew.

"Chaeyeon-sshi, what's wrong?" Chang Kyun asked again, pulling gently at arm hidden arm.

"Ah..." Chaeyeon hissed.

Chang Kyun revealed the bright red arm.

"Yah! What happened?!" Jooheon asked worried.