Say You Won't Let Go ~Sanggyun~

"Sangyun!"

I turn to see my friend running fast towards me. I smile widely.

"Whoa whoa... Watch out! You're gonna fall!" I say, stopping her from tumbling over me.

She smiles a goofy smile. Her smile touching ear to ear, gums and curved eyes. She breathes heavily from running.

"I'm so sorry for being late! Has the class started?"

"Yes, and you missed the opening already. Let's go to the lounge instead. It's just a extra credit class for trainee points anyways," I tease.

"I am a daughter of the CEO, pabo." She frowns.

Walking to the lounge, she talks about how crazy her morning was. She laughs and uses her hands to express her crazy morning.

"Crazy, right?"

"Yeah-"

"Sangyun! BaDa!"

Sangyun bitterly smiles. BaDa smile fully as usual.

"Hey, Jiho. You're late too huh?"

He smiles at her.

"Yep, guess I gotta skip. You guys going to the lounge?" He stares at her.

"Yeah," BaDa nods.

"Lets all go then!" Jiho grabs BaDa's hand and his arm slung over Sangyun's shoulders.

Sangyun sat annoyed as Jiho talks out to the both of them. BaDa just smiles and nods. Sangyun wanted this time to be with BaDa, but he also sits and wonders why does Jiho hold her hand. Like, like they are together.

"Have you told him, BaDa?" Jiho smiles brightly.

"No..."

"BaDa and I are engaged!"

Sangyun drops his fork from the cake.

"What? Really?" Sangyun asks BaDa.

"Y-yes. Our parents arranged it," BaDa looks down and back up nervously.

"I see-"

Sangyun's phone rings. He looks and sees the contact information: Noh Taehyun

'Saved by the ring'

"Guys, congratulations! But I'm sorry... I have to go, my partner is calling me."

"Okay, hope everything is good," Jiho responds, with concern.

"Yeah, me too."

Walking out, making it to his car, and arm grabs his.

"Sangyun..."

He knew that voice from anywhere.

"Mianhae. Mianhae, Sangyun. I didn't find out until recently. I also don't have a choice..."

"I have to go BaDa."

"Please. Meet me tomorrow. You know where. I'll wait for you."

"I'll see you later," Sangyun replied.

He got in his car as he left. He looks to see BaDa staring at him. Her figure got smaller and smaller.

The rest of the day, Sangyun kept his mind to his work. Trying to keep him thoughts out of what happened earlier.

His door opened revealing Taehyun.

"Hey, I heard about the news. I'm sorry."

Sangyun sighs.