THE BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT BOY -ZELO-

Teeqah walked down the halls of her school, her new school....

'how am I gonna find my class in this maze!!'

BANG!

Next thing she knew she was sprawed on the floor.

"OH! mian! I didn't mean to hit you!" A deep voice said.
"Um, I'll forgive you if you help me get to my class." She said then looked up to see a tall, blonde haired boy.
"Let me see your schedule. " he asked her, with a gummy smile.
"Uh....here..." she akawardly said handing him her schedule.
........

"Oh you are the same class as my younger friend." He replied.
"What about it?" Teeqah asked in a that-is-not-what-I-wanted-to-hear voice along with a face.
"That means yes I can take you to your class, on one condition." He replied.
"But I'm already forgiving you!" She whined.
"Uh, so? I want you to meet my friends." He retorted with a I-win-you-lose-new-girl.
"Er, Sure...." She answered.

-LUNCH TIME--Teeqah POV.-

As I walked into the lunchroom, I found so many students.....more than my old school.

"YO! NEW GIRL I BUMPED IN THE HALL!!" I heard a familiar deep voice.
I looked to my left and saw that dude I bumped into, waving for me to walk over. I walked slowly to the table, with my lunchbox in hand. 'why am I even dealing with this? I don't even know the dude's name!' I thought.

"Guys this is the new girl, her name is ummm...." He started. "What's your name?" he whispered.
"Yonguk! how could you round up the new girl when you didn't even gey her name?!" A girl with long stright, pretty, brown, hair said.
"Noona, he always does that." A boy with a well known fake standard accent replied. "Hi, I'm Daehyun and that girl is Hana, and-"
"And I'm Yongguk, that's Jongup, Yongjae, Himchan, Jieun, Hyosung, Sunhwa, and that is my young friend that I told you about, Zelo. And what's your name?" Yongguk said quickly, with another killer gummy smile.
"I'm Teeqah." I said, smiling like an idiot. ugh I swear that I was gonna mentally facepalm myself.
"Hi, Teeqah!" they said in sync.

I laughed, then every one else did.

"CUT! Teeqah, what made you laugh?" the director asked me.
"It sounds like I went to a therapy class. Sorry?" I replied.
"Well, its lunch break anyways... EBERY ONE TAKE FIVE!!"

We all laughed at lunch about the scene mishaps.

"Yebo?" My boyfriend asked.
"Yes, Zelo Oppa?" I responded with ageyo.
"Feed me!" Zelo said handing me his spoon.
"Oppa~ say ah~" I said handing him a spoon with hot soup in it.
"Mmm! I have the best Girlfriend eveer~" Zelo replied, in happiness.
"And I have the best absolute perfect boyfriend."  I retorted with a kiss in the cheek.
"Ew, so mushy!" JongUp commented
"You are so right! lets move bro!" Daehyun agreed as they moved.
"I think its cute" awed Jieun.
"I'm out" yong jae said.

Oh well....can't handle the fuffiness lol

-A/N-

HEY! Well this is for Teeqah23!! shout out to you!! And also! SUPPORT BAP!! and Zelo is my bias too...FOLLOW Teeqah23 TOO! lolz