Princesses and Guardians ~Suga~

Byeol walked into school, head down, and nervous. She clutched her bag straps tightly, her eyes shifted from one place to another. She never really have been to public school, and there was a reason why. Her pale skin, deep black colored hair, with a face with sharp features, and her most prominent feature, her eyes. Here eyes were round, perfect, but a deep dark subtle blue. They pierced and showed more emphasis upon her face. She never liked her eyes due to all of the comments and shade that were venom to her. Stares always stabbed her, words of poison, and all actions of threat.

She walked till she made it to the teacher's office. Her teacher smiled.

"You must be Jeong Byeol am I right?" The teacher smiled warmly.

Byeol smiled lightly and nodded.

"Well, here's your class timetable, and your school guide should be here in a bit if you don't mind waiting," her teacher offered warmly .

Byeol just nodded again. She didn't think it would be so bad.

This was a different school. She could feel it as she walked in, but she was still nervous. Her teacher was warm and gentle.

"Excuse me, are you Jeong Byeol?"

Byeol turned and saw a small figure. Her face was perfectly proportioned, just like Byeol's. Byeol stared at the perfect girl that stood in front of her. Just then Byeol recognized something peculiar about the girl too. The girl was slightly tan and her eyes were emerald green. The girl blinked then they turned into a blue green.

"Oh, you must be staring at my eyes right? Neat ain't they?" The girl smiled nervously.

Byeol smiled.

"Yeah..." Byeol said softly.

"My names BiYu. My eyes change according to my mood, and sometimes they just change according to whatever cool color, except red. When they turn red, be careful," BiYu smiled, teasing the girl.

Byeol giggled.

"Come on, let's get to class. You'll love it here. Well, at least I hope you do. Me and you are very different from the people here, but they are, well most, are accepting," BiYu said as they walked.

"What do you mean by most?" Byeol asked.

"There are few types of people. But the only one you need to be careful of are the mean queenkas. If you get in a rough patch with them, notify me immediately. Trust me. I'm the only one girl that they wouldn't dare go against," BiYu warned.

"Why is that?" Byeol asked again.

"When I said beware of my red eyes, it was meant as a joke and a warning. Don't be the cause of my red eyes... It can get dark. I'm sure you have an ability like me too. We are wired differently. We r the only two here at the school that are created like this. Different colored eyes from the rest. I have an ability to alter opposite elements, like if the light is too bright, I can dim it. If it's too cold, I can make a warm atmosphere. Turning fire into water, etc etc," BiYu informed.

"How do you-"

"Once you hone and accept yourself, you can feel who is human and what I call gifted," BiYu said.

They talked and talked, even when they got into class. It's been a full year since. Byul never got to realize what her gift was just yet, till one day changed that all.

"Umma im-" Byul stopped.

"What's wrong- oh my," BiYu stated.

The walls were tainted in deep scarlet red, the wooden floors were now flooded with blood. In the corner was a man, sitting in the chair.