Jaehyun Hyung (Pt.1) ~JB~

"Class, I'd like to introduce Jeong Ara. She transferred from North Ilsan Arts High School."

They class just watched as a girl with a slightly athletic figure, but the uniform fit her right. Her hair tied up in a neat high pony tail. She had her bag on her back, and wore a knee brace. The class stared. She stood neat and confident. She was shorter than average. She stopped beside the teacher.

"Introduce yourself," the teacher instructed.

She smiled with modesty.

"Annyeongsaeyo, Jeong Ara-inmida."

"You may sit in the open spot by the window in the back," the teacher point to the open desk in the very back row," Now the next period is self study so please study for your quiz tomorrow on chapter 4."

The teacher walked out and Ara sat in her assigned place and took out her books and started for chapter 4. The class broke into whispers.

"Yah, she looks promising."

"What do you mean? She looks like a dork."

"Nah, she looks like the athletic type. The Class Type A. The good grade, and healthy life. The kind a lot of girls hate."

"Nah Uh. I typically think girls like that are kind of hot."

"They are know it all girls. That's unattractive."

"You're just mad because she might actually be the one to beat you in volleyball. She is THE Jeong Ara, reigning national volleyball championship team captain. Jeong Ara. Haeji, you have competition."

"Jeong Ara's team is a triple A league. We aren't even a double A. We are only an A league. Hyeji, we have to recruit her."

Jeong Ara tried to keep her mind off the maze of whispers. Hyeji eyed her.

"Hey, I'm Jackson. I'm from Hong Kong. Welcome to JYP International Arts High!"

Ara smiled.

"Thanks. It's nice to meet you. Does this always happen?" Ara asks.

"Yeah. All talk honestly," Jackson rolls his eyes.

"Figures," Ara laughed.

"Wait, I know you. You're that three year reigning volleyball team captain, in the triple A league. Dang girl," Jackson gasps.

"It isn't really anything. I'm gonna see if I can get on the team here. I heard the female volleyball program is great here," Ara smiles.

"Oh, the volleyball team here is great, but the captain isn't. She'll see you as competition. How I know, she's my friend's girlfriend. Hyeji is a bit of a bit, what do you call it, a queen bee. BUT, who you need to really look out for is Gaeul. The school's top bitch queen. Hyeji ain't that bad just a little in the clouds but Gaeul is pure evil."

"Oh," Ara reacts.

"Anyways, want to join us for lunch? You can gain new friends?" Jackson asks.

"Sure," Ara answers.

Once it hit lunch, she and Jackson walked to the lunchroom. There she met Yugyeom, BamBam, Jinyoung, and Youngjae.

"So why did you switch schools?" BamBam asked.

Ara put a finger to her chin.

"Well, my older brother was moving and my parents were always in Australia, so I came with my brother. Besides, Seoul can give me a better opportunity to do what I really want," Ara answers eating her food.

"Which is?" Yugyeom asks, wondering more.

"Music. I like to sing. I'm what they call a closet singer," Ara answers with a whisper.