I Like You ~Hoya~

"Hey, Seul," he said. It was him, Hoya. The guy she liked, her bully. She found it as a mistake, but she had dreams to where he would say he liked her that's why he bullied her. Seul just felt potential with him. She felt something. She didn't care if he didn't like her. She just wanted to confess to him and be done with it.

Hoya smirk as he hit her head with a small ball. "Ah!" Seul let out as she saw the ball. He, as is Hoya, was rude to her. Of course he never develop feelings for her. He only messed with her because she was an easy target. She was dumb, and he knew. She didn't care about him hitting her. The thing he liked about her, she was carefree.
Her friend hit her with a spoon. It was lunch and all Seul did was sneak looks of him.

"Yah!" Seul said as she covered the spot she got hit on.

"I can't believe you're so dumb to fall for him! How many times do I have to tell you that you won't be with him?!" Minki said.

"I know! But I can still imagine right?" Seul said. Minki hit her with her spoon again.

"How come I can't pull sense into you?! He doesn't like you! You'll never be with him!" She looked at Minki.

"I don't care. I'll start to care after I confess."
"Seul!" Hoya yelled. She looked up and Minki sighed.

He planted her face into her lunch and walked away snickering. Everyone was laughing and Minki stood up.

"Stop laughing!" she yelled.

"It's okay, Minki. I'm fine," Seul smiled. Minki gave her a look.

"You're crazy and dumb. Why do I stand up for you?" she walked away with her tray and left Seul alone.

Great. She lost all her friends. Seul stood up and threw away her food. She went to the bathroom and cleaned her face. She sighed and walked out of the restroom to see Hoya laughing at her. She smiled and walked past them, only to be tripped. She fell to the ground and looked back at his crew. They laughed. Hoya went down to her height.

"I saw your friend give up on you. It's funny how you still want to be bullied." He stood up and walked away.
Seul smiled. He finally talked to me. She squealed.

"Hoya, don't you think she likes you?" Myungsoo said hearing the squeal.
Hoya shrugged and walked into the classroom.

"I don't care."

"I think she likes you. Your toys don't like staying for that long, but she has been here for two years," Sungjong said.

"That gives me an idea, let's make her cry," Hoya smirked.

The next day, Seul was walking to her locker... alone. Hoya smiled as he walked to her and handed her a note.

"For you," he whispered. She opened it. She smiled. He wanted to meet her during class break.

She walked to where he said to go and she saw him standing there. Seul walked up to Hoya, "What did you want?"
"I kinda had this crush on you for a while." Her heart skipped a beat. It was true. "And I just wanted to say-"

"I like you too!" she confessed.
Hoya smirked as she looked down at the ground in embarrassment. He dropped an egg on her head and the rest of his crew threw eggs at her.

"I think that's enough!" Hoya said. He walked to her and whispered in her ear, "You're just another pathetic girl. I'd never date anyone ugly like you."

He walked off as Sungjong taped her crying. After they left, she fell to the ground and cried louder. She was pathetic. She didn't even think about what her friend said. Seul just sat there crying her heart as Hoya watched from a distance. He smiled at what he did. He was proud of himself. They were going to play that video tomorrow morning so everyone could laugh at her. He walked away.

She didn't go home after school. She sat at her spot in the park. The wall was her favorite place to sit. Seul wiped her tears and looked at herself.