Love Still Survives ❤ ~KRIS~

Love Still Survives

A/N: Please note that this is a very long Oneshot

Here I am again in this court chair. I look back to see my daughter. She looks so scared. She looked at me with pleading eyes to tell the truth, but I have to keep her safe. And as her father the promise to her mother, my wife. I have to protect her at all cost.

*Flashback*

Kris, I know that you didn't do this murder. BUT since you took the love of my life, I'll take the only joy left in yours. Unless you tell the court that you really did commit the crime. So I'll wait for your answer.

*End of Flashback*

Remembering everything. My joy is my daughter. She is all that I have left. I have to pick her over my pride, NO, my daughter IS my pride.

"I'm sorry Xin Mi..." I whispered," Yes, I did. I did mentally and physically abuse, then kill Lu Han. I'm sorry for not confessing till now, Mianhae."

Whailing is heard around the room.

"You Monster!" "Why?! He didn't do anything to you!"

Those were just fans, while I heard my EXO bandmates, and Luhan's family of his own.

I'm sorry for your wife and son, Luhan...I know I didn't do it, but I'm sorry for giving them more discomfort in my lie. I'm sorry to your 15 year old son...

"Yah! Hyung! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER!" "THINK ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER!" "WHAT ABOUT XIN MI?!" "OPPA! THINK ABOUT LUHAN! HOW WOULD HE FEEL ABOUT YOUR LIE! DONT DICOURAGE ME MORE! YOU ARE LIKE MY BIG BROTHER! LOSING YOU AND LUHAN IS TOO MUCH! STOP!" "UNCLE KRIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Look over to see me daughter hitting officer Young.

I'm so sorry Xin Mi...mianhae...Appa is sorry...but you will understand someday.

And now all I hear is her little voice.

"Appa! Officer Young! Do something! Why is my appa lying! He didn't do anything! Appa!" Officer just stood confused, but yelled, "Yah! Are joking right now! Stop lying!"

Look past Officer Young to see him. He smirked in success...and silently walked out of the big double wooden doors.

"SILENCE!" The judge spoke, " I sentence you to-"

The judge stopped, one of the security guards whispered something in his ears.

"This case is closed! Dismissed!" The Judge ended.

I'm glad he didn't say the death sentence in front of Xin Mi. She shouldn't know at the age of 4.

-2 Weeks Later-

"Happy Birthday to Xin Mi and Yún~ Happy Birthday to you!"
We all chant inside Luhan's family house. I was let out to celebrate my last day with my family, and so Xin Mi wouldn't fuss.

"Blow out the candles Xin mei said.
"You too Yún-ge!" Xin Mi smiles up at Yún.

Luhan, he reminds me a little of you...okay maybe hes a lot more manly looking but still...

"Appa! Look! Yún-ge and Auntie got me this crown and wand. Am I pretty?" Xin Mi spun around.

Oh Jagi, only if you were here, but its okay...Xin Mi has your smile, and your glow.

"Nae, my princess!" I replied back to her.

"Well now! Yún-ge is the prince and auntie is the prince Yún-ge's Umma queen, Appa is my king appa. And the rest of you are....Hm....my....PEASENTS!"