Mute ~Sinb~

She sat looking across from her right she saw him. He looked over and smiled. She made a face of disgust. He then winked at her after he slightly laughed for the second. She looked back out the window.

The bell rang and she walked out with her bag. She sat under the tree and took out her ear buds as usual. She checked her watch.

5:15 sharp.

Good she's on schedule. She neatly fixed her skirt. She fixed her uniform necktie. She unzipped her bag halfway slipping out a notebook. She took the pen from a smaller pocket and listened to music as she wrote.

The sun started to set, but she sat in the same place, she was on the 10th page.

"Eunbi? Eunbi!"

She took out one earbud and looked up. She found him standing above her.

"What are you still doing here?"

Eunbi quickly signed.

'I lost track of time. Mianhae.'

She lift her eyes. He smiled at her when she was done.

"Let me walk you home... Uh well is that okay?"

She nodded, without a smile. She didnt know what to feel at the moment. He packed her things for her. She sat surprised. He took her bag, and lifted her up.

"You shouldn't be out in near the night by yourself. Let's go," he said, carrying her bag.

She walked a few steps behind him. Her eyes shifted from the ground to him. He stopped and so did she.

"Yah, are you just going to stay behind me? How am I suppose to make sure you get home?" He walked back and held her hand,"There we go. Plus we are almost there."

She nodded again. He tugged her forward slightly when she was falling behind. He smiled at her shyness.

Once they got to the house, they stopped. Eunbi reached for her things, but he moved the bag away from her.

"You'll get this tomorrow morning, if you let me walk you to school," He waved her bag in the air above her.

She crossed her arms. She stomped her foot and pointed to the ground, expressing her frustration. He chuckled.

"Till tomorrow, miss Eunbi-sshi."

He waved walking into his home. She sighed, but walked inside her home.

'Mom and dad are out again. Probably for another week or two.'

She walked to the kitchen, and saw a note on the fridge.

*Mianhae, Eunbi. Umma and Appa will be out for the month due to a big project at the company. We will be in Australia for the time being. I will send money for you to get money grocery because I know that you love to cook and bake. I know this will be very long without umma, but I will text to make sure you are okay when I can. If you need help, Minhyuk and his family are next door. Your Appa and I will miss you a lot. I love you my beautiful Eunbi. -Umma*

Eunbi was sad. This will be the longest time they will be gone... She got a pot and made some pasta for herself to eat and then she did the chores and cleaned the kitchen. She walked to her room, and got ready for bed. she sat on her bed.

'Three. Two. One.'

10 o'clock.

A light flashed to her window. She sighed big as she opened it.

She saw Minhyuk waving at her as he held up a sign.

*Are you okay? My mom just told me that you will be alone home for the month. (ToT)*