THANK YOU!♥♥♥~LUHAN~

"Ugh! Rainning....AGAIN! Why me?! Me and my stupid brain! I knew I should always bring it!"

"Uhem"

I looked around to see my Sunbae.

"Oh! Luhan sunbae! Why are you still here?"

"I should be asking you that."

"I asked first" I pouted.

"Awe so cute!!" Luhan pinched my cheeks.

"Ouchy! we should stop. I dont want to start a scandal with you before my debut!" I squealed in pain. he let go as I rubbed my cheek.

"Fine, okay, but remember! SM party at six tonight!" He started to walk to his van. I pouted and looked at the rain.

"Its still rainning!" I grudged. I walked with my hands above my head. Then I felt soft droplets. I looked up.

"WAH! MY FORST SNOW IN KOREA!" I shouted in amazement.

"Yah! NaNi-ssi!"

I turned to my right to find Luhan with his out of his window. His manager parked it right beside me on the road.

"Its cold and snowing! Come in! My manager and I can bring you back to EXO dorm!"

I looked at him with a why-at-your-dorm face.

"Oh! You didnt see the bulletin! of course you didnt! I'll explain when we get home" he explained as I got it n the van.

"Sunbae! Can't you explain now?! I'm curious!! And scared!!" I bluntly said.

"Ani! You should know that your other Sunbaes want to tell you too, so dont be so frisky!" He replied.

"No fair!" I pouted.

"Aegyo wont change my mind even though its so hard!! UGH!" Luhan ruffled his hair. in frustration.

"I'm not using Aegyo! I dont use aegyo!" I argued.

"But you are! But then again you are naturally like that"

"No I'm not!"

"Yep"

"No"

"Yep! When you accept it, you will love it!"

"What lies! You, Sunbae! sit on a throne of lies!"

The car stopped. I dashed into the building. Into the elevator, but before it close Luhan got in side and pinned me against the wall.

"What did you say I sat on?" Luhan spoke in my ear.

The elevator opened and there stood 11 of my sunbaes.

"Get off! And I said that you sit on a throne of lies!" I saud and pushed him off with my face flushing deep red. I ran behind Suho.

"Suho Sunbae! He said that I live with you guys now! And he said I was cute!" I looked at him as if I had a nightmare.

"But you are..." He spoke. "Anyways lets go get ready for the party!!" He commanded.

As we got ready they told me that I had to live with them since they were getting new trainees and since I was gonna debut.

-party-

I had to leave by myself, so scandals didnt start. I sighed my appearance. I was wearing flared, pleated, navy blue dress, with black heels, light makeup, and my hair was lightly waved in a half ponytail up do.

When I got there, people were welcoming me and giving me supporting comments on my debut. There was so many people. And they all knew me. weird! But I went along with it then Lee Soman went up to the podium to speak.