More Time ~Jimin~

She's beautiful. She's perfect. She's more than a dream. She's real. But. She's cold. She's emotionless. She's broken. She's hurt. But nonetheless... I love her.

Knowing her for 15 years. I loved her for all 15 of them. She was everything I'm not. She wears her hair down, it perfectly frames her face. Her eyes are the more than any star. I might be getting ahead of myself no? Nope. Love makes you do crazy things. Look it's 9! She's coming home from work! She'll be here in 3.2.1!

"I'm home," the girl walks in.

"How was your day?" I smile to her, but her face stays unmoved.

"Same. As always," she replies without looking at me.

I forgot to tell you all one more thing. She doesn't love me back.

"I'm going to bed."

"Hey, let's go together!" I just smile at her. I can't help it!

Before I make it to the door, it closes on me. I pout.

Why does she hate me? All I do is show her love. She smiled once. It was beautiful. It all changed though. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 when we met. She was different since then. She was gone for three whole days. I cried for her because she was my only friend. I loved her. When she came back, she was totally different. She became cold, frosted, emotionless. But how could I leave her? She was my only friend. I could never leave her. I tell her all the time that I love her. She doesn't say it back but I have hope that one day, she will!

I forgot one more thing. We are married now! After we graduated, our parents set an arranged marriage. She didn't want to go through with it though because she doesn't love me....

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I ask as I walled through the door.

There's no answer, but there's sniffling.

"Y/N, what's wrong?"

I walk over but find that she's sleeping. She's dreaming.

"Aniya! Chaebal! Let me go! I want to go home! Help me!!"

She speaks and it gets louder as I slowly embrace her, not know what else there is to do.

"Y/N! Its okay! I'm here. Jimin is here..." I whisper and she silently grabs a hold of me.

She sobs quietly.

I haven't seen any emotion from her since then... Now she's crying.

"I'm so scared. I'm scared..." She sobs quietly.

"It's okay to be scared, but remember I'm here for you. I'm here to make sure nothing happens to you," I say to her.

I will not have anyone hurt you. I can't. You're mine.

The next morning I awake to an empty bed. I get ready and walk around the house, seeing if she was home.

"Y/N? Y/N?" I ask to the empty house.

I guess she already left to work... I wish she didn't run away from me.

Y/N walks through the door.

"I'm back. I went shopping for food," she explained to me.

"Oh! I thought you left to work already... Are you okay?" I ask to the cold figure.

"What do you mean?" She asks back flatly.

I look at he with confused eyes as I scan her face. She's hiding something.

"You know what I mean," I replied.

"No, I don't."

Another lie.