As long as you're happy ~Hansol(SMRookie)~

"Yah! Stop that!" I whined. I'm reaching for my phone.

"Waeyo? It's fun! Besides who are you talking to? A guy?!"

"Aish! Its MY business!" I shout.

"Awe~ is my little NaNi getting mad?"

"Nae! Oppa!" I'm so tired of this...I GOT IT!

"Oppa i give up on you. Bye" i said in an "angry" tone.

"Yah! don't leave me,lets to to the company together!"

I ran faster, even though i know it wont help. Finally! the building!

"MARK! HELP NOONA! HIDE ME!"

"Bwo? from who?" He asked in panic.

"HANSOL!"

"Oh! In here!" He made a swift motion pulling me in.

"What did you do this time?" Jeno said, sittng beside me

"I ditched him...again" I replied.

"Noona is silly." Jisung said.

The others sat down in a circle, and i caught up with them and how they were doing. i figured ou that Mark likes Len, Jeno and Soul are flirting, and Donghyuck is trying to pull moves on Lami. Jisung is my innocent little buddy. HE CANT DATE ANYONE WITHOUT MY CONSENT! My little buddy ^^

Click

"YAH! Hansol is lookingfor you."

"so?  Taeyong oppa, Why are you here?"

"To...KIDNAP YOU!" he lounged towards me and my sight went blank.

"Hello?" i asked, knowing that i was blind folded.

Then the blind fold came off, Ugh! this light though! Baekhyun Turn it off!

"HAPPY 1 YEAR SMROOKIE!!"

I gasped of course! Everywhere else i went under as a trainee was about 2-3 months till i was moved her a year ago reuniting with my oringinal my trainee group. Minho walked up with the cake...

"YAH! I'm suppose to do that!" Minho Oppa said wiping off cake from his face

"MIanhae i was just faster than you oppa!" i smiled.

After that i got presents! I've got many things from my sunbaes and team members. The bad part was that i had to carry all of it home, but the only i was very happy to carry was my new phone that i got from Seung Ki sunbae, with a blue and white case, IT. WAS. BEAUTIFUL!

~Next Day~

I was pulled into a hug, till Seung Ki was pinned against the wall.

"HANSOL!! KUMAHAE!" I shouted trying to pry Hansol off of my poor friend.

"You. Dont. Touch. Her. EVER." and he let go and walked away.

"HANSOL! APOLOGIZE!" I yelled at him while helping Seung Kil up.

"I'm fine...dont worry I'll be fine, you should go calm Hansol down and ill meet you later."

"Arresso...bye" i answered back. I ran to find Hansol. Where is- There he is!

"Hansol oppa! wait up!" I finally reached him..crying? "Hansol? Gwenchana-"

"Dont ever do that again you hear?"

"what?"

"Dont ever let him touch you ever again!" he raised his voice.

What?! He can't...tell me what to do...unless...andwae...he cant possibly know something that is really bad about Seung Ki like in the dramas right? No! so cliche!