~Falling in Love~ SUNGJOO

No POV.

Ugh! I can't believe it! Fired?! I worked here the longest! Had the best reviews! And now I'm FIRED?! ugh.... Soul thought as she furiously threw her stuff on her couch.

She worked at the book shop for 3 years. She was the best at what she did, but in the end she got fired.

Soul sat on the couch, with an unbearable anger. She headed towards the kitchen, but remembered that she was out of rice.

Dang it! Soul, get your life together! She mentally facepalmed.

She headed out to the market, but something caught her eye as she saw a small coffee shop with a 'Now Hiring' sign.

Hm. I should at least get another job right?

She spent a few seconds to decide if she would apply. After she made up her mind, she headed inside to apply.

After a week, Soul got the job.

~Soul POV.~

This place is so nice and calming. Better than that book shop might I say. But there is always this guy in the corner. He is here everyday. Even the day I applied... He never orders anything... Wait! He looks like he goes to my school! He's the guy from the transfer group! What's his name? Sungyoung? No! Sungmin? Nahhh! Sung- something. I don't know. Hmm... I got an idea...

"Yah, here's a iced coffee. You seem to never get anything, but come everyday. Its free."

"Oh, thanks. Soul, right?"

"Yeah. And sorry I don't know yours."

"Sungjoo," he replied with a bright smile.

"Sungjoo, right. I'll remember that. Well got to go back to work. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah."

And just like that?! Soul, you could have done better... Pabo!

~next day at school~

"Soul~"

"Oh sorry, Unnie... Spaced out."

"Eish. Anyways like I was saying, there is a really cute guy in the exchange student group!"

"Omo! Unnie your ditching me?!" I dramatically posed.

"Omo. Aniya! Never! I don't even know his name!"

Haha, this Unnie of mine.

"Hi."

Who is-

"Oh! Hi, Sungjoo right?"

"Yep, ding dong dang!" He smiled his winning smile.

*sigh* his smile is cute

"Yah! Sungjoo-ah!"

Okay now who is that?

~Sungjoo POV.~

Why is Yibo doing?

"Oh! You're talking to soul, right?"

"Yeah, this is the girl I said that gave me the free iced coffee."

"Ah~ well, hi! I'm Yibo. This dude's friend."

Yibo, I swear. If you make a fool of yourself Nah you not that kind of guy, if Sung-

"HYUUUUGGG!"

Damn it! I just... Why out of all people...

"Sorry, Soul. I am going to talk to you later. At your workplace?"