WALKING SECRETS ~LUHAN~

WALKING SECRETS

Characters:
Luhan and xinxing (oc)

Bbbbrrrrrrrinnnnnggggg~

"Come on, mei mei! We are late, didn't you hear that?" My brother Lay said pulling into the school gates.
"Lay! Hold on!"

~flashback~
"Mei Mei! Come to school with me.....PLEASE!!! You are home schooled too much! You need to out more.....PLEASSSSE!!" Lay sat at my dorm room kitchen, lecturing me about public schooling again. He was giving me that face too..... Ugh! I have to resist!!!! Nope not resistible......
"Fine! BUT STOP ACTING SO CHILDISH!!" I replied, ugh I can't believe he's so childish off stage.
"YAY!!!" Kris shouted coming into my dorm. Lay and I looked at him in confusion. "I have you transferred rite here! I filled it out and everything......" I looked at him with big eyes.
"Um mei mei why are your eyes as big as D.O's?" Lay asked, as if I'm suppose be happy.
"I can't believe you two......" I said with a sigh.

~right now~
Lay pulled me through the first door. I saw eleven guys........WHOA... I immediately hid behind Lay.....I wasn't so use to this......Kris smiled.......what is he smiling for?! I'm in a total melt down! He came up to me and pried me away from Lay's back......
"XinXing meet EXO! Guys this is Lay's lil sis. She's the girl me and Lay talk about."
They all awed in understanding......then they laughed.......Why are they laughing?
"Mei Mei show us your schedule. And stop hiding!" Lay scolded.
I gave my sheet to him.....they all got in a circle and discussed something........did I do something wrong? They broke the circle snickering at me......then I broke..
"Yah! What's so funny?! Did I d something that funny?" I asked in a tone.
"Yes, because you're in most of Luhan's classes and you're so cute ^_^" Baekhyun replied with a eye smile, that anyone could die for.
"So? What's so wrong with that? And I'm not cute" I pouted, amend crossed my arms like a five year old.
"See, you are cute." Kai said, coming to pinch my cheeks, but Lay smacked it away.
"RULE NUMBER 1! NO TOUCHING BABY UNICORN!" Lay shouted...I giggled cause I liked the sound of that....
After everything that happened, I followed Luhan to every class I had.....I felt so helpless.......the walk was quiet too...

-two months later-
I realized that I was a Kingka's secret cause nobody knew me as Lay's lil sister. Also, Luhan has never takes to me and it's been a week! We just walk to class together in silence...it's really annoying me....so today I walked a different way to gym class. I heard footsteps following me...so I walked faster and faster.......I clung to my school bag in front of me .....the person following me taps me on the shoulder, so swung my bag but missed, and fell into someone's arms. I look up and see Luhan.....then he spoke.....
"Yah, what are you doing walking to class without me? And you need to learn how to swing your bag." I blinked at him.....he was talking....
"You never spoke to me, and I like it when people talk to me while walking." I said, with anger starting to boil inside of me,"AND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CARE SO MUCH! YOU ACT LIKE YOURE TOO COOL FOR ME, SO I WALKED A DIFFERENT WAY! I HATE YOU NOW!!!" I shouted, turned around to and took a step forward till I was pulled back......into a back hug
" you're so cute when you're mad. And I do care that's why I followed you......and also you're the most beautiful girl I met.."
I broke the hug and turned around.
"What?! You thin-" I couldn't finish, I then felt his is against mine..... I first wanted to reject but I couldn't.....I kissed back. His sweet lips on mine felt amazing!!! It turn into a small make out session until... They appeared for class......-_-
"YAH! RULE NUMBER 1 NO TOUCHY THE BABY UNICORN!!!!! LUHAN GET YOUR DEER SELF-" lay was cut off by Kris
"Awe they are so cute! Haha Xiumin, Kai, Tao, and Sehun own me $10 each! Pay up!!!" Kris said......I blushed and hid deeper into Luhan's chest........they all awed except for Lay......
"Oppa, don't be mad.......I didn't do this when you and Yuri got together........so please....." I kinda pleaded....
Then I heard a fake sniffle from him.....
"Awe... My lil baby sister unicorn has grown up......it felt like it was just 2 months ago I brought you here......" Lay said
"But Hyung it was 2months" Sehun replied
"Oh shut up!!!" Chen said....