Changes ~Daniel (Wannaone)~

"Dan! Danny?"

Daniel woke up from his daydream.

"Sorry. What were you guys saying?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all," Jisung responds as he looks back in the mirror.

"Yah, what were you thinking of?" Seungwoo smirks.

"Nothing, just stuff?" Daniel answers.

Seungwoo just shrugs but smiles coyly at Jaehwan. Jaehwan wiggles his brows. The boys all head onto the set.

"Here we introduce our idols!"

Wannaone one by one where hoisted up on a jump spring to a big stage platform.

"Woahhh is it really Wannaone? Wah all of them!"

The Running Man members awed and wowed. 

"All I wanna do, Wannaone inmida!" They introduced.

They danced to 'Nayana' and 'Energetic.'

They walked down and stood across from the Running Man members, shaking their hands. Then smoked flaired from the stage and another song played. More people jumped up and appeared.

"Woah! MIA!"

"Muses in Action, M.I.A! Anneongsayo!"

Wannaone all wowed. Daniel smiled. The five girls danced to their song. And walked down, also meeting the members of Running Man.

"We have the best rookies idols!" HaHa cheered.

"Wannaone and M.I.A here on Running Man. They are here for this episode, themed, Beat the Rookies. Here is your mission."

A card was handed to each team.

"Isn't it unfair? It's 16 against 6!"

"Excuse me but um... Jongkook Sunbaenim is like Wannaone all together." Ahri commented.

Everyone started to laugh.

"Well before we start the 1st mission, we have time to get to know one another so please introduce yourselves," Yoo Jaesuk announced.

And Running Man started off and ended. After, everyone started to head home. Daniel took one look at the girl and smiled. He walked over.

"Hey, I was wondering if we could get to hang out. Your group and mine."

She smiled, but blushed.

"Sure? Um I mean- yeah... Lemme get my phone," she dig out her phone from her bag,"here."

Daniel smiled and typed in his number, handed it back.

"I'll see you around."

She just nods as he walks off. He smiles to himself. Seungwoo walks over and swings his arm over Daniel.

"So~ why are you so happy?"

"Nothing Nothing... I just got her number thats all," Daniel smiled even wider.

"Ohh, so after years and years of being apart, you ditch me for that girl?"

"Hey, she's pretty cool."

"Whoa, so you are head over heels? You just met her for the first time," Jisung says, walking over.

"Actually this is my fifth time meeting her. We met before she debuted. She trained with some of the MMO trainees for a bit. We've met then."

"Ah! Thats her?! She looks so different! Do you think she got-"

"Don't you dare say it. She did not. She just grew up, thats all."