GREEN GIRAFFE♥ ~CHANYEOL~

Green Giraffe

Yuri was walking around an Asian store and found something adorable,"OMG!!!! That's the present I want to give to Chanyeol!" Yuri checked the price and was about to buy it, but then she thought *I have to pay Yun back 1,000 won* "Dang it!!!" Yuri whined. She left and went to the dorm.

AT THE DORM

"Hey Yuri we- what's wrong?"

Soul asked. Yuri got her wallet out and gave Yun 1,000 won.

"Hey, you remembered!" Yun said.

"Yea," Yuri said. She gave off a black aura. She went to her room.

"I'm scared," Faith said.

"She has a black aura," Soul shivered.

EXO

Chanyeol walked in the exact Asian store and saw the green giraffe. "Just look at it!" Chanyeol freaked out,"I'm going to buy it for Yuri."

DECEMBER 2

"Happy birthday to you!" Everybody finished.

"Yuri, open your presents!" Baekhyun said in an excited voice.

"Ok..." Yuri said. She opened Baekhyun's and it was a necklace with Yuri's name on it.

"Aw, thanks Baekhyun," Yuri said. She opened all the presents except one. She opened it up an saw the green giraffe. She smiled but felt upset, "Who gave me this?"

"Yuri, are you-" Soul started to say but Chanyeol interrupted, " I did."

Yuri walked up to him and stuffed the giraffe down his shirt and walked off.

AT THE PARK

Yuri was walking in the park with a pouty face,"stupid Chanyeol." She stood at the railing of the bridge. Then arms wrapped around her.

"How can you stuff my present in my shirt?" A deep voice whispered.

"I-I-" Yuri stammered.

"You what? Hurry, I'm getting impatient."

"I wanted to buy it for you." Yuri blushed looking down.

"Ah, that's what it was all about?" Chanyeol stuck the green giraffe in Yuri's face, "How could you throw me away?" Yuri laughed and turned around to face Chanyeol. Chanyeol leaned in and kissed your cheek. Yuri pouted,"why? You already gave away my first kiss, so why not kiss me there for my birthday?"

"Are you sure?"

Chanyeol leaned in and Yuri wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. He broke the kiss, even though he didn't want to,"so will you accept my present now Princess?"

"I guess," Yuri replied.

~A/N~

So guys im sick today which means Iam at HOME not SCHOOL so I shall update alot! ^^