Forgive Me? ~Raehwan~

Forgive Me?

"Leave me alone!!" Suyin yelled.

"Why?! So you can see Sehun?!" Raehwan retorted. 

"There's nothing between me and Sehun!!!!" Suyin raged, "and don't you look at girls, like Yewon?!"

"I don't!!!"

"Really?! Then why do you-"

Slap!

"I DON'T LIKE HER!!!!!" Raehwan said, mad, then he stopped.

Suyin was against the wall, holding her cheek. She stood up.

"Fine if you feel that way, then there should be no relationship."

Suyin grabbed her promise ring and dropped it in his face then left out the door. 

Raehwan stood there for a while then he picked up the ring. He sat on the bed. 

Suyin slept over at Len's house.

"I'm sorry, again," Suyin said. 

"No worries, me and Peniel don't mind," Len smiled. 

NEXT DAY~

The alarm went off and Raehwan moaned, "Suyin, turn it off."

There was no reply. Raehwan sat up like a child, "Yah Suy- Oh yea, she's not here."

He sighed and turned off the alarm. Raehwan walked off to the kitchen and looked in the fridge,

"No cooked food for me to take to practice."

He cooked eggs and ate.

Suyin woke up and heard Len say,

"Her cheek is swollen."

"She'll get better," Peniel said.

"Is it from Raehwan? Did they get in a fight? Is that why she's here?"

"Len, stop blasting questions at me, I don't know the answer to any of them."

Suyin stood up and went to the bathroom. Len looked at Suyin and smiled. Suyin came out a few minutes later, in her school outfit.

She walked out and Len yelled, "You forgot to eat!!!"

Suyin kept walking with her suit case dragging behind her. 

Raehwan put on a collared, button up shirt. He sighed and looked in the mirror. Suyin would usually fix his collar, but she wasn't there. He tried fixing the collar, but it didn't work. Then he heard the front door open and it was his sister. She looked around,

"Where's unni?" 

"She left early for high school," Raehwan lied.

He didn't want his sister to be sad about them breaking up, because she loved Suyin. 

"Your collar, silly brother." His sister walked up to him and fixed his collar.

"Thanks," Raehwan smiled. 

Suyin was walking to school, then arms grabbed her. She tried to scream, but a hand covered her mouth. Then it went black.

Suyin woke up wearing a white, mid thigh dress, with accessories, and some makeup. There was a favorite dish of hers. Now she remembered....

FLASHBACK

"Suyin, hurry up!" NaNi yelled. 

"I'm coming!" Suyin yelled back.

She ran downstairs, excited and happy. Today she was going on her first date with Raehwan. Suyin came inside and saw his face. He smiled at her and she smiled back. She sat down and Raehwan ordered food for them. A plate with beef and stir fry appeared in front of her.

"My favorite dish!" Suyin said.

"Really? It's mine too!" Raehwan
said.

They both laughed. 

PRESENT TIME

Suyin smiled at the memory, then a sign showed up:

If you're wondering who changed your clothes, it was Len....

Suyin laughed, then BigStar appeared.

They sang "Baby Girl." Suyin saw Raehwan glance at her. She looked away quickly, then Suyin looked at him. He looked back. 

The song ended and Raehwan was only on stage. He sang his own song. Suyin smiled.

Raehwan walked up to Suyin,

"Forgive me?"

Suyin nodded and hugged Raehwan, "I would do it for the world."

Raehwan broke the hug and put Suyin's promise ring on her finger and pecked her lips.

"I love you," Raehwan said putting his forehead against hers.