2 Friends. 2 Sisters. 1 Story ~Mark ft.JB~

I love her.

I love how she perfectly fits into my arms.

The way she smiles at me when she randomly dances in public.

Her hand perfectly molds into mine. Her lips curve when she plays pranks.

She makes me smile just by being there with me.

Her quirky and sassy personality always gives a laugh.

I love it when she blushes pink, when I compliment her from behind.

Her eyes brightened and curved when she laughs.

I truly love her.

But...

I can't see her.

I can't see her smile.

I can't hold her.

Her warmth is gone.

I shouldn't miss her.

She doesn't belong to me anymore... She never loved me like that...

"Mark, are you okay?"

Mark shook his head. He didn't look up at the girl.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just... Just tired."

"Are you sure?" The girl tried wipe the sweat off.

"Don't touch me!" Mark shouted, swatting the hand away.

"I'm sorry," the girl apologize and went back to working.

"Dude, you sure? You just yelled at Coordinator Hyojin noona," JB asked.

"I'm fine," Mark answered sighing.

"It's been six months. You both ended on good terms-"

"No. She just left. That's all. Let's stop talking and get on stage, I don't want to think about it."

Mark got up before anyone else could say anything. Jinyoung looked at JB. JB just ruffled his hair.

They didn't know what to do. They just followed. They weren't in the any position to say anything. All they could do was watch. No one said a word, till the performance was done.

They walked back to the waiting room. They all just sat, as they looked at one another. They waited to go home. It was long and quiet. Nothing more than a few coughs and whispers were exchanged.

They reached the dorms. They heard water rushing, and footsteps were heard. Getting louder as it got closer.

"Oppa-deul! You guys are home. Don't worry I was just cleaning a bit and made some food for you all," the girl smiled.

"Thanks," JB smiled and kissed the girl's forehead.

"Mark?"

"Don't talk to me, Nalani."

"Mark, theres-"

Nalani tried to stop Mark, but he pushed her.

"Dont- Nalani, what's going on?" Nark asked staring at the small figure in his bed.

"I was going to tell you about it. She came ten minutes before you guys came... She well... Was drunk. I didn't know what to do. She doesn't look too good either. When I was washing her up, she isn't very good Mark. She was totally out of it," Nalani explained.

Mark's grip on his hand tightened.

"Well, get her out please."

"Mark, she's not good. We can't just-"