Protect Me ~Kihyun~

Kihyun sat waiting at the bench, before his break was over. The sunlight shown perfectly, as light breezes cooled him. Wearing his suit uniform, sitting outside of the federal department. He looked at the street once again. It seemed to be the hundredth time that he looked over in the same direction. He held a bottle of vitamin water. Running footsteps were heard as he turned back to see a girl running up and stopping.

"Safe!"

The girl looked to see Kihyun smiling. Kihyun walked up.

"You have five minutes before you have to actually go in. Cool down, Miss Jung Minyoung-sshi"

Kihyun walked inside after he pointed to the bottle at the table. The girl walked to the table and sat, opening the bottle and drinking from it. She then walked inside after checking her clothes

She tied her hair into a high ponytail. She fixed her sweater, and dusted off her slacks. She walked inside the busy building. Taking out her ID, she clipped it to her hem of her slacks, scanning it to enter the elevator. Clicking on the 17th floor, other coworkers came in, not caring for who was in the elevator.

"Omo, did you see Kihyun sunbae? He was very handsome today."

"Yeah, he was."

"I can't believe I didn't make it to be a field agent."

"I feel the same. His new partner is not even that pretty."

"Or the that good of an agent."

Minyoung cleared her throat as she got off on the 17th floor. They all looked and saw her. They bowed and didn't look at her in the eye.

"Aish!"

"She was in here..."

Minyoung walked to her seat as their team leader came out of his office.

"Debrief, now. A case just opened up."

They all walked into the conference room. They all sat down looking at the screen. The team of seven opened the file that were placed in front of them. Their tech, Minhyuk explained that a serial killer is on the loose in the Jeonju area.

"Each victim has been a female, average height of 164-168 centimeters. All around the age of their early to mid twenties. Each of the cases were puncture wounds to the chest and wrist. All found around the same area of Gimje. We have only 4 known victims. Kim Seoyoung, Jeon Haeji, Ahn Mina, and Ryu YiKyung."

"Do any of the girls have something in common that we can find?" Chang Kyun asked.

"As of right now, nothing. They all come from different schools, jobs, and economic development." Minhyuk answered, clicking his pen.

"Well, we have to fly there don't we?" Kihyun sat back in his seat.

"Yes, and I would like you and Minyoung to talk to each of the parents of Kim, and Ryu. Chang Kyun, you and Gaeul. Me and Hyungwon will be at the  crime scene. Minhyuk will be our tech here as usual, but we do have new additions to this team. Jooheon and Wonho, welcome. You both will be at the station."

"Yes, sir." They both answered.

"Wheels up in 10."

They all left, gathering their things. Kihyun walked closely behind Minyoung.

"So, what do you think about the case?" He asked.

"The killer is very organized, and being able to kill 4 women, its most likely a male, and the autopsy pictures show that they were restrained for a long time. The punctures are very well placed and the murder weapon is most likely from what seems like an oval ice pick, or something similar. The victims might as well be laying down because the wounds look like they were pretty vertical, so they had to be laying in restraints, on an elevated table."