NO MORE PURFUME! ♥♥♥ ~BAEKHYUN~

No More Perfume

Baekhyun sat on the floor like a baby waiting for Yun to come home. He pouted then his phone rang. He ran to the phone, "Yun, it's you!"

"Ok, Melody needs to eat. She also has school tomorrow, so pack her school supplies ok?" Yun said.

"I don't want to~" Baekhyun whined. Taking care of a child that he wanted to hang out with, he wasn't enjoying it.

"Baekhyun please."

"Fine."

"That's great."

She hung up and Baekhyun went to Melody's room. He packed her school supplies in her backpack. Then he smelled something. He walked towards the smell. He saw Melody in his room and she was spraying perfume everywhere.

"Melody! What are you doing?!" Baekhyun said closing his nose.

"Your room stinks so I cleaned it," Melody said.

"Do not ever touch this object. It's very dangerous! And it smells ok? So give me the bottle."

"Never appa!!!!!" She ran around the room and spayed everything.  Then to make it worse, she ran in the living room spraying the perfume.

"Melody!!!!" Baekhyun yelled.

He grabbed a bandana and tied it around his nose and mouth. He ran to the living room and found Melody coughing and she held the perfume bottle. Baekhyun grabbed the bottle and threw it away. He grabbed Melody and put her in her room. He freaked, "Melody! Are you ok?!" Melody lay there on the bed silent. Baekhyun started to tear then Melody popped up. "Appa!!! I tricked you!!!" Melody said. She giggled. Baekhyun was really mad but he couldn't stay mad. She smiled at Baekhyun. "How dare you trick appa!" Baekhyun said. He started to tickle Melody. Melody laughed and laughed. Then Baekhyun stopped. The door flew open. Yun appeared and coughed, "what is that smell?"

"Um, perfume?" Melody said.

"We had fun when you were gone," Baekhyun said.

"Ok then, I'll just leave then." Yun walked out of Melody's room then Melody hugged her leg and Beakhyun hugged her from the back. "You can't leave!!!" Melody and Baekhyun said at the same time.

"Ok, but first, no perfume!"

"Ok!!!!" Baekhyun and Melody said.

~A/N~

YAY!! okay guys! i love this one CUZ!!!! Baekhyun and Luhan are my bias in ExO so yea~