Revamped Just For Fun

(A/N: this is not like the other ones FYI. This New Just for Fun is going to different its going to have an actual story line unlike the other one and this is a fresher one hopefully. Tell me if you all like it!)

Chen: NaNi!

Me: *still laying in bed*

Baekhyun: Hey get up, we have to go!

Me: leave me alone!

Baekhyun: *flinches* NaNi stop playing around and let's go! You're going to miss your bus! Get up and don't be lazy!

Me: Stop it! Stop! I hate that! Stop calling me names!

Baekhyun: *walks out to the living room* Len, what's wrong with NaNi?

Len: *sigh* I don't know... She's been acting like that for a few days now. She'll get up in a bit.

Faith: Soul let's go! *runs out to the doorway* *stops* Umma isn't up yet again?

Len: *Nods*

Chanyeol: What's wrong with NaNi? She's usually out the door first.

Soul: We don't know. We've tried asking her. I think we did something that really upsets her.

Len: *thinks* No, she never really stays mad.

Faith: *sighs* I don't know... Let's go to school.

The left side door opens. The boys walk out.

Jinhyung: *walks out* NaNi, let's go!

(A/n: remember him a bit?)

Me: *walks out the door first heading to school* *pushes Jinhyung slightly* Not with you!

Faith: Well she's always first out the door...

They all looked at each other.

-At NaNi's school-

Vernon: Ayo NaNi! *hands up for a high five*

Me: *walks past*

Seungwan: huh? Is she okay? *eyes following her*

Vernon: I don't know. She's been kinda going crazy...

Me: I'm not weird... I'm not crazy... I'm not lazy... Now tops calling me names.

Vernon and Seungwan: Whoa...

-Chat room opened- (A/N: anyone is free play; comment below and tell me your thoughts maybe you'll be in the next chatroom ^-^)

*Seungwan logged on *
*Vernon logged on*

Vernon: does anyone know what's wrong with NaNi lately?

Seungwan: yeah she's been very... Uptight lately.

*Wonwoo logged on*
*Len logged on*
*Soul logged on*
*Han Xian logged on*
*Jin hyung logged on*
*Johnny logged on*
*Mark logged on*

Wonwoo: yeah I realized that. She ignored me and Jun all day yesterday day when we went out to eat with Derian and Soul yesterday.

Mark: She ditched me when I needed to get tutoring for science class. I texted her asking where she was, and she responded that she was at home doing homework. And I replied with a mad emoji, but she said that she didn't don't anything. She got mad at me. We usually joke around.

Han Xian: a similar thing happened to me too. But instead I called her a meanie for throwing my papers at me.

Johnny: she's been really sensitive. Did T.O.M visit her this month yet?

*Faith logged on*

Faith: No! She isn't!

Johnny: I was just saying

Vernon: She keeps saying that we are calling her names.

*Ten logged on*

Ten: why is NaNi-sshi so mad lately? She just threw food at my head telling me not to call her ice bubble.

Len: really? But she loves that nickname.

Jinhyung: She yelled at me about that name calling thing too. And she pushed me today.

Seungwan: I don't know but we have to find out soon... Its getting disturbing. She was one of the nicest on the block now she is unrecognizable.

Han Xian: yeah, very soon...

Johnny: so everyone fond out what's wrong fast cause she just threw her pencil at me.

Jinhyung: really?!

*Len logged off*
*Ten logged off*
*Seungwan logged off*
*Han Xian logged off*
*Faith logged off*
*Vernon logged off*
*Wonwoo logged off*
*Jinhyung logged off*
*Soul logged off*

Mark: I'm going to erase these so she can't read them

Johnny: good idea man

*Mark deleted recent messages*
*Johnny logged off*
*Mark logged off*

*NaNi logged on*

NaNi: Help... Please...

*NaNi deleted recent messages*
*NaNi logged off*

A/N: What's wrong with me? Comment and guess! Also comment on what could/should happen next! Don't forget that those who comment have a chance for a shout in the next part! Leave comments of any kind and leave a name to use and you will have a chance to be in the story!

Aye, look me updating twice today ^_^ I'm proud!

Vote

COMMENT

Follow