WORRIED ~SEHUN~

Worried

“Ok, Jason, don’t leave with anyone,” Soul said. She patted Jason’s head.

“Unni, I don’t want to go inside,” Jason whined. Soul kneeled down to his height, “You have to go Jason. I have school and then I’ll come pick you up with my friends. Then we’ll go to the SM Building, so you can see me practice. Look there’s Mason, Melody, and Hope.”

“Fine,” Jason said. He turned around and walked toward the gate, and then he turned around and hugged Soul, “Promise me.”

“I already did Jason, now go to class,” said Soul.

                                                ~After School~

          Soul walked to the kindergarten gate and saw no sign of Jason. “Um, excuse me; did you see my little brother leave with someone else?” Soul panicked.

“Your little brother went with a guy that was wearing a blue and red jacket saying that he was your closest friend,” said the teacher. Soul started to panic again, she ran to the SM building, “Jason! Jason, stop playing, this isn’t funny! Jason!” She went to every floor, and then TVXQ appeared. “Hey Soul,” Yunho said. She bumped into her older brother, Changmin. “What’s wrong?” Changmin asked. Soul started to tear up, “Jason’s gone. I don’t know who took him, but the teacher said that a guy in a red and blue jacket took him.”

“Sorry Soul, but I can’t help, I have a schedule,” Changmin said.

“Ok, so you don’t care about your little brother that probably is going to get murdered or get put in another family?” Soul asked. She ran off next and went looking for Jason, while leaving Changmin with a blank expression.

                                                ~9 Hours Later~

          Soul walked back home and on the doorstep was Jason and a guy that looked just a bit older. Jason looked up, “Soul noona!” He ran to Soul’s arms. “Jason! I thought you were dead! Who brought you here?” Soul asked. The guy stood up. Soul put Jason down. Jason ran to the guy’s arms and he picked him up. “Guardian angel Sehun appa did,” Jason said.

“Who?” Soul asked.

“Sehun appa,” Jason said.

“He’s not your dad Jason,” Soul said.

“Sehun appa, introduce yourself,” Jason said.

“Oh, hello, I’m Oh Sehun from EXO,” Sehun replied.

“Hello, I’m Soul,” Soul replied, “and my brother and I need to go inside, so bye.” Soul got Jason, but Jason got out of her grasp, “Sehun appa comes inside too.”