Celebrate! ~WenHan~

NaNi pouted as she waited on the couch for WenHan. He was late again, but she never blamed him. He was just too cute to blame. NaNi started to drift off, but made herself wake up. She tried to fight her sleepiness, but she hasn't had enough sleep. NaNi drifted off.

"What do you think?" WenHan asked his members.

"I like the idea. NaNi will especially like it," Sungyeon said.

"We're late and NaNi decided to stay at my house tonight. She probably fell asleep trying to wait for me."

"She'll love the amazing surprise," Sungjoo said agreeing with Sungyeon.

WenHan arrived home and saw NaNi asleep on his couch. He went to his room to change and then came back out. He brought NaNi to his room and set her on the bed. NaNi turned to her side and woke up, "WenHan, you're back."

She was rubbing her eyes and WenHan looked at her then smiled, "I'm back. Go back to bed, we have a big day tomorrow."

"What do you mean? Tomorrow a big day?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, ok? You stayed up, so now since I'm back, sleep." WenHan said.

NaNi nodded and started to fall asleep again. WenHan smiled and grabbed a pillow and blanket, then headed to the couch.

Next day rose, and NaNi woke up to good smelling apple cider. She sat up and got ready, and then went I the dining room. WenHan was setting the cider down on the table. He looked up and saw NaNi standing there. "Morning, baobei."

"Morning," NaNi said in a sleepy voice.

He chuckled, "Are you sleepy?"

She nodded.

"You shouldn't have stayed up for me."

"But we're friends, and friends stay up for each other."

WenHan hated how they were friends. Let's say he wanted to be closer than what they were right now.

"Yea..." WenHan said.

"Are you ok?" NaNi asked.

"I'm all good!" WenHan acted.

"Today is a special day!"

"It is."

After NaNi left to her apartment room next door, WenHan started planning. He grabbed his pencil and started sketching. Then he took out a small box with a ring in it. The ring was silver with one small diamond on it. He smiled at it, then NaNi came back in. WenHan closed it quickly and put it his pocket.

"What was that?" NaNi asked.

"It was nothing," WenHan said, "isn't your mom back yet?"

"No, she's not coming home until 12 tonight."

"Oh ok," WenHan said.

"What's that sketch for?" NaNi asked.

"It's nothing! Just stuff."

"For what?"

"Sungjoo was hoping to see you at the mall," WenHan said.

"Why?"

"He needs help trying to find the right dress for Soul," WenHan said quickly, "you better hurry."

"Okay," NaNi said.

She left to the mall.

WenHan sighed in relief, then he called Sungjoo, "She's coming."

"For what?" Sungjoo said groggily.