Enchanted ~Sehun~

"Hey, Sawyer! Over here!"

Sawyer looks up and over a small crowd to see her best friend, Remi.

"Remi!"

Sawyer runs to her friend.

"How have you been, girl?" Remi asks.

"I've been good! I can't believe we finally got my parents to agree with yours for me to move here," Sawyer responds, smiling widely.

They walked to the car.

"Well, how could they ever say no to this face?" Remi asks making a cringey pout.

"Gross," Sawyer laughed.

From then on, Sawyer lived with Remi. They lived pretty comfortably. Sawyer and Remi worked side by side in a stylist company, and soon Remi hot and opportunity of a lifetime. 

"SAWYER!" Remi screamed.

"What?!" Sawyer asked worried, tumbling out of her room.

Remi drops her phone.

"I-I got an interview from SM Entertainment," Remi answers still in disbelief.

Sawyer and Remi look at one another in silence before screaming and jumping around.

"Oh My Gosh!!! I can't believe it! You got an interview!" Sawyer cheers.

"I know!" Remi jumped.

"When is the interview?" Sawyer asks.

"Today."

Remi and Sawyer stopped.

"Today?!" Sawyer asks.

They both run into Remi's room. Both getting ready to go out and Sawyer helping Remi get dressed. After trying on about 20-30 different outfits, they finally decided on a red trousers and a black high collar neck, 3/4 sleeve top. Matched with minimal jewelry, and simple makeup. Sawyer wore a casual stylish look. At the company, Sawyer stays in the lobby as she waits for her friend. She gets up and heads for the cafe. Making to the front of it, she looks for her wallet and drops it.

"Good job, Sawyer," She talks to herself.

She picks it up and without looking keeps walking. Knocking into someone she gasps.

"Crap. I am so sorry!" Sawyer bows over and over again.

"No, it's fine."

Sawyer looks up to see Sehun.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I am so sorry. I seriously should've known what I was doing," Sawyer panicked.

Sehun stared at Sawyer. He stared in awe.

"I should've been looking. This wouldn't have happened if I was looking. Now that stain is never going to get out."

Sawyer tries to wipe off the stain. Sehun grabs her hand to stop her.

"Now, if you feel that bad you wouldn't mind if I walk you back to where you were in this building, then give me your number," Sehun states.

Sehun complimented himself on how smooth he was. Sawyer tilted her head and smiled. She nodded. Walking back they talked about various things. From family to how Sawyer got to S. Korea. Remi met them in the lounge area.

"Sawyer- oh! Annyeongsayo, Remi-inmida."

Remi nudged Sawyer before walking towards the bathroom.

"So, here's my number. See you around, Sawyer," Sehun gave her a paper with his number on it.

Remi ran back up.