~EXO Planet~><pt.1

Baekhyun: Bro! When are you gonna ask her?!
Chanyeol: I don't know!! Don't rush me! She's still new to the company!!
Chen: dude! She's awesome! She helps me troll and such, especially on Tao....till Suho comes and murders me with his eyes.
Sehun: Yah! That noona bought me food! And bubble tea!
Chen: That's just a way for her to get into your heart!
Sehun: nah uh!! That's not how!
Baekyun: Yes it is! That's how you and NaNi got to be friends!
Chanyeol: Hahaha! Yea because that was her apology for hanging around Luhan more than he was hanging around you.
Sehun: Aniya!!! We were frienemies before Luhan and her were friends! She was apologizing cause she ditched me when she put me on a blind date!
Chen: That's how blind dates work smartness....
Sehun: Not from the dramas it doesn't!
*Lay walks in with headphones on*
Chen: Yah! Lay hyung! On blind dates isn't ditching part of it? Well in most times?
Lay:*takes off headphone* huh? The operation find a girlfriend for Sehun? Well that's how Luhan Told NaNi to do it. *sits in the circle*
Sehun: Luhan planned it?! And I got mad at NaNi?! What?! That's not cool! I got mad at the wrong person and now I have to go apologize.....apologizing to NaNi, I feel like a terrible friend....
Lay: awwww maknae it's okay. It's not like she told you that it was Luhan's idea. And Luhan planed that cause you kept hogging NaNi, and We ALL wanted to chill with her.
Baekhyun: Oh yeah! Anyways Imma go to sleep! I have to make sure that Chanyeol doesn't get her first!
Chanyeol: Nado! I don't wanna be part of this...I have to confess to her tomorrow!