Mishaps happens ~Xiumin~

"Omma, can I marry appa?"

"Haha... no Teeqah, Appa is my prince charming."

"Then can I have him when you're done?"

"Teeqah, appa is mine forever... but you will find one when get just a little older."

"Will he be like Appa?"

"Yes, he can be like Appa."

"And like the color purple?"

"Of course."

"Well then goodnight Umma."

"Goodnight Teeqah."

-12 YEARS LATER-

"Aish! I'm late! I'm late!! Aish! Stupid younger brother!" Teeqah said with clenched teeth.

When she finally reached the school she stood at the gates,catching her breath.

"Wah~ Noona!You're here! Hehehe......Noona, do u have 3,000W? I want bread...."

"Yah! Park ChanYeol! You shouldn't get an allowance! I'll see you in class mister!"

Okay so you see, Teeqah, and Chanyeol are adopted siblings...Teeqah is adopted but is Chanyeol's only family now...well...Teeqah is married to his best friend...interesting right? Well let's keep going...and by the way you all will know who I am later.

"Aish! Hyung! Noona didn't give me 3,000W today!"

"You probably didn't deserve it!"

"Yea, making me late for school and then you ask for money?"

"Uh. Yeah!" Chanyeol pouted.

"Yebo?"

"Nae Xiumin?"

"Let's go to the market. We need food."

"Arresseo!" Teeqah smiled.

"Yah!"

The turned to face the tall child.

"What about me?! I'm the child here!" Chanyeol scolded.

"Esh! Scolding us won't get you anywhere either!" Xiumin shouted.

2 years went by...

"Yah! Xiumin! What..."

"Please, Yebo-"

"Don't call me that! EVER!"

Teeqah ran to the closet. And as in every drama she did the same. She pulled out her suit case and dumped all of her clothes and she headed for the bathroom.

"Yah! Teeqah! Kumahae!"

"Wae?!?! Why should I? I'm not a good enough wife for you?! Am I too young for you?! Eh?! Answer me!" Teeqah retorted in a loud sobbing tone.

She continued to grab all of her things. Xiumin stood in shock and in anger...

As you hear, Xiumin and Teeqah didn't have a good relationship for the past year. They fought and here Xiumin did a sin. Letting in his Ex come inside of their home. Teeqah was now dragging her stuff out of the house.

"Yah! Stop! Dont go! Teeqah! Its a misunderstanding! Please!-"

"Its always a misunderstanding...and I know well enough...I know where this will lead to...and is better now than later...to have this...I'll send you the forms...when I get them...bye..."

Then she left...just like that...

"I'm so crazy! Why didn't I just leave before...*sigh* now I need to find Chanyeol..." *looks left and right*

"NOONA!"

Teeqah turns around and sees her tall dongsaeng smiling down on her.

"Chanyeol-ah...I - I - I'm leaving Xiumin. And I want you to come with me."

Chanyeol's eyes grew... ⊙△⊙

"BWO?! Are You crazy?! Noona, what did he do?!"

"He...Chanyeol, Noona is asking a yes or no question.... I need an answer..."

"Noona, you know that I have to stay...I have a job with him...and Len lives there too, come on...I'm sure you misunderstood. Let's go back-"

Chanyeol!!! Listen to me! He doesn't love me anymore..."

"Noona...I know that isn't true...you know that it isn't true...kaja....let's go and see His side of the story...Hm?"

"Arresso...."

~Back at the house~

"NaNi! She won't listen anymore...she thinks that I don't love her...but I do...I do love her...more than anything."

"Oppa...she just misread the situation...I'll talk to her."

*Creak*

"Hyung! What did you- oh annyo, NaNi-shi. What are you doing here?"

"Teeqah!!! Im so sorry for the fights and arguments! And today you just saw me hug NaNi because her and Luhan are getting married and-"

"BWO?! Luhan hyung finally made a move?! Wah! Congrats NaNi-shi!!"

"Komawo! And....Unni mian.....I am sorry for the misunderstand its just Mibseok-oppa and his sister are my childhood friends and.....mian...*looks down*"

"So Minseok...still likes me?"

"Ani...OPPA LOVES YOU! He talks about you all the time and-"

NaNi! There you are! I was looking for you! Why did you run away?"

"Mianhae Lulu oppa! ^^ I just had to tell Minseok oppa the news!.....but there was a mishaps along the way"

"What did you do? *furrows eye brows*"

"Um, I'm hungry let's go eat! Chanyeol, you too let's go!"

"Yah! I'm your fiancee! You can his hand like that!"

*yelling fades* *only Xiumin and Teeqah are in the house*

"Oppa mianhae....for reacting like that...."

"Gwenchana....as long as my wife comes back to me....I will live..."

"Saranghae oppa"

"Saranghae Jagi"