Chapter 1 Nathan's POV

Sitting in my back garden with a bottle of beer with my feet up I sigh with content as I finish another day's session. My schedules not as full for the next few days and my workers have been going hard as hell.

Downing the rest of my bottle I stand and make my way to grab another from the fridge when I hear someone pull up outside. Weird, no one lives this side of the street? I quickly grab a bottle and twist of the cap, walking over to the living room window I see a woman moving in next door. As I watch her from my window my heart starts to beat rapidly. She's sexy.. like really fucking sexy. Fuck!
I blink a few times and she catches me watching her. Shit! I just continue looking out at her not being able to take my eyes from her curvy body. I just stare at her as I drink and she sends a little wave my way and I wave back awkwardly. What am I doing?

I watch as she walks back and fourth with boxes and bags as she wipes the sweat from her forehead, I down my beer. Maybe she'll want one? What's the worst thing she could say. No? I doubt it. I'm a nice guy. Well I hope I come across as that anyway.

Walking back into my kitchen I grab two bottles from the fridge and head towards my front door. Taking a deep breath I roll my shoulders and open the door to see her standing at her doorway. She's beautiful.

I walk over to her and she smiles at me.

"Thought you could do with a drink and maybe a hand?" I offer her the beer and she gladly accepts and I smile at her.

"Oh my god thank you. It's so hot. I'm Nataliya" she tells me and damn, her voice is sexy. I imagine her moaning my name. Shit where did that come from.

"Nathan, your new neighbour" I tell her and she looks me over. Checking me out maybe? Not that I mind. Not like she didn't catch me doing the same to her not long ago.

"Nice to meet you Nathan. Could you maybe help me with the last few boxes. I have so much stuff. Who knew" she laughs and my dick twitches. Fuck, everything about her is fucking sexy. Her stunning face and full lips with her piercing green eyes. Her long brown hair that falls in waves down her back. Her full breasts and her nipple piercings I can see though her t-shirt. And last but nowhere near least that juicy round ass with them thick thighs. Fuck I want her.

"Sure beautiful" I tell her after I've done admiring her. She's all hot and sweaty with her hair stuck to her and she blushes. So sexy.

She downs the rest of her beer like I do and takes my bottle putting it in the trash and grabs a few bags while I carry the boxes.

"Just through there please Nathan" she tells me and I walk into the living room putting the boxes down looking at a mirror of my house. It's weird.

"Is your house like this to? I love the fire place and the high ceilings" she says looking at me.

"Exactly the same beautiful, did you want another beer? I'm cooking steak aswell for dinner if you wanted to join me. I don't bite. Well.." I say and she laughs twirling her hair around her finger biting her bottom lip as she contemplates it.

"Why not, I won't eat tonight otherwise" she tells me and I smile. Yes! I need to get her comfortable with me if I'm gonna have my way with her.

"Do you need me to do anything else love?" I ask her and she smiles.

"If I'm coming for dinner I need a shower and a change of clothes. I'm all hot and sweaty" she says pulling a face and she looks so cute. I'll get you hot and sweaty beautiful. Don't you worry about that.

"OK well you do that and I'll start the food. The front door will be left open for you" I tell her and she smiles again.

"Are you friendly with all the neighbours?" she flutters her lashes at me and I smirk. Only the hot ones..

"Just you beautiful, how could I not" I tell her and she blushes again. I swear I'm in there with her.

"Well that's good to know. I'll see you soon" she says and walks off leaving me standing there in her living room.

I watch her walk away her ass swaying and I swear my knees are going weak. Shaking my head to bring myself back I walk out the room and back out side needing fresh air. Imagining her naked and wet in that shower is not helping. I just wanna run my hands over her. Help her wash, maybe a little more.

Walking back into my house I head straight for the kitchen and pull the steaks from the fridge and heat up the grill. I pull out salad ingredients and chop everything up and put them into a bowl and put it back in the fridge untill the steaks are done. Putting the steaks onto the grill I start to cook them turning them occasionally and start taking out plates and setting the table outside. I bring cutlery and napkins with the salad bowl and coleslaw. I start to air fry the home made chips I have prepared and grab another beer out the fridge. Twisting the cap off, I swig from the bottle and check the steaks are done to perfection. I like mine well done and I hope Nataliya does too.

The fryer beeps letting me know the chips are done so I turn it all off and plate them into a serving dish with the steaks and take them outside and sit down just as I hear the front door. I feel excited about this. I don't normally let women into my house. This feels good I'm drawn to her for some reason.