Chapter 118

It was a terribly long and boring drive home alone but I made it and so did bubba as I see him pull up behind me and jump out.
I grab my bag and my phone buzzes again. Ignoring it, I open my door and step out feeling like a damn queen in my new Bentley.
"Damn you look even more sexier, if that's even possible peaches" bubba tells me taking my hands and kissing me.
'You make me feel like I'm on a cloud bubba. Just rainbows, unicorns and you because your the most important person in my life" I tell him and he grins.
"I'm glad to hear that peaches because it's just us baby" he says and I nod and smile up at him. I don't need anyone but him and I will not lose him for anyone.
"Natty" I hear and turn seeing my dad coming walking up to me. He pulls me away from Nathan and hugs me and I step back into Nathan.
"You're coming home with me Natty" dad says and I laugh and he pulls a stern face and I shake my head.
"She's happy Frank, leave her be" Liz says and I nod at her.
"Exactly I'm happy dad. Why would I want to come back to shitty London to be miserable again?" I ask him and he huffs out frustrated.
"I trusted you Nathan and your mother.. Offt your mother doesn't want to see me again" he says and Liz tries to calm him.
"How could you let your mother speak about Natty like that? That's what hurts Nathan" he says and looks between us.
"How can I leave you here married to him peaches. He's taking you off god knows where and I don't trust him" he says and I sigh.
"Look Frank. You may not like me nor trust me for some unknown reason but OK.. I would never EVER do anything to hurt peaches or our baby. That's for a fact. I don't care what you or my mother have to say. You won't ruin this for us" bubba commands and I smile up at him for sticking up for us.
"You receive emails a lot Nathan? Texts.. Phonecalls.. Meetings" dad asks and I look to bubba's confused face.
"I'm a businessmen of course I have all them things. Peaches knows and has access to everything, she knows that so I don't know where you're going with this Frank. I don't cheat on Nataliya!" Bubba demands and I feel him breathing harder and turn to face him.
"You don't need to explain yourself bubba. I trust you with our lives" I tell him and dad laughs.
"You rich people make me sick. Think you can do what you like. You're OK with this Nataliya?" Dad asks and I look at him pissed.
"Firstly don't ever speak to Nathan like that again because we'll be done! He will be my husband and nothing you say will change that. I will always choose him dad remember that so accept it and move on. And secondly don't ever put bubba in that category of rich fuck ups like I don't know you dad. He's nothing like them!" I yell at him frustrated and feel light headed and begin to sway as bubba holds me.
"Peaches? You OK?" He asks me looking me over and and smile and nod at him.
"This stress isn't good for you or baba peaches, let's go inside" bubba says and I nod and he suddenly swoops me up and carries me towards the front door as I wrap my arm around his neck and take the keys, I unlock it and push it open.
Bubba walks into the house and through to the livingroom and lays me on the sofa.
Liz comes over to me and takes my hand.
"I'm sorry all this is happening hunny, it's supposed to be the best time of your life, you're getting married in days and having a baby! Just try be happy darling" she tells me and I nod slowly at her feeling my emotions hit me and my tears fall as she walks away. Bubba crouches down and kisses my head wiping my tears away and smiles.
"What would make you happy right now peaches?" He asks me and I smile.
"You and chocolate cake" I tell him craving it as I haven't eaten today.
"What about them? What do you want?" He asks and I shrug.
"I just wanna be with you" I tell him and he nods and kisses me.
"Right Frank if you plan on staying for the wedding you'll need to stay in a hotel" bubba tells him and he looks to me pissed.
"You're kidding me?" He asks and bubba nods at him.
"My wife's orders. So you need to go pack and make your decision about the wedding. You'll be the only ones there" bubba says and my tears fall as I try wipe them away. I've lost everyone. But I'm choosing my happiness for once.
"That's perfectly fine, whatevers best for Nataliya so we'll go stay in a hotel and we will be at the wedding darling. Don't worry it's all gonna be OK" Liz says and I smile and nod at her.
"Right Frank let's go pack and leave them to it" she adds pulling dad out of the room as he stares at me.
I watch bubba pull his phone out and look at me.
"You need food first before your craving baby. What could you eat? Anything you want" he says and I smile.
"Could you eat KFC again? And order cake from a restaurant?" I ask him fluttering my lashes at him and he chuckles and smiles at me.
"We gonna have to work this off hard but I got you" he says and winks at me typing away on his phone.
I kick my shoes off and undo my jeans and breathe out with relief maybe I need to go maternity shopping when we get back from our honeymoon.
"Right that's done and so is your dessert peaches. You can't say I don't love you" he says sitting down and pulling my legs over him.
"I know you love me bubba. You show and prove it every day and I'm forever grateful for you because I love you so much baby" I tell him and sit forward kissing him as I hold his face. No one will break us.