Chapter 45 Nathan's POV

Waking up feeling slightly shit but happy with my peaches. She showed me a good time and I can't wait to do it again. Dancing with her, feeling her sway in my arms while grinding on me. Fuck I loved it.
She starts to stir awake and I snuggle into her wrapping my arms around her waist kissing her neck.
"Hmm morning baby" she says groggily and my dick twitches. So fucking sexy.
"Morning beautiful peaches" I whisper in her ear and I feel down the curves of her naked body.
"Seriously sexy, your driving me crazy baby" I tell her spreading her legs and feeling how wet she is.
"Your voice does things to me" she explains and I chuckle rubbing her in circles as she softly moans sounding hot as fuck.
"I know what you mean baby" I tell her and insert two of my fingers into her wettness.
Fuck she's soaking and ready for me.
"Did you enjoy last night?" I ask her as I slowly fuck her with my fingers.
"The best" she moans grinding against my hand.
"The bars or what we did?" I ask her and she moans louder as I push in deeper.
"Both, I loved it all" she cries out and I wrap my arm around her holding her into me as I finger her. She starts to shake as I push on her gspot
"Yes baby, I'm so close" she tells me and I start to fuck her a little faster.
"Cum for me peaches" I coax her and she tightens around my fingers and lets go.
"Babbbyyy" she cries and I smile as I finger her through her orgasm. Coming to a stop I withdraw my fingers and suck on them tasting her sweet juices and groan.
"So perfect and tasty" I tell her and she spins in my arm..
"How you feeling baby?" she asks me and kisses me softly.
"Better now beautiful. I need a coffee how are you today?" I ask her and she chuckles.
"I feel better now aswell, thank you baby" she says and I kiss her again.
"Let's shower and I'll make you cum" she tells me and rolls out my arms and off the bed. I jump up and follow her spanking her on the way.

After showering and an amazing blowjob I'm dressed and ready to spoil my peaches.
"What did you want to do today?" she asks me as she sits on the bed dressed and ready for the day.
"We're going shopping and going out for lunch peaches" I tell her and she lights up.
"Wait.. I can't I spent so much last night" she says and I wave her off.
"I'm paying baby. Its a thank you for lastnight. I had so much fun with you" I tell her and she smiles wide.
"I had fun to, I wanted to do this for you baby, not to be rewarded" she says and I sigh. Am I doing that.. Rewarding her? No..
"I just want to spend the day with you doing something you love, we won't go over board if that's what you think" I tell her and she nods standing up walk grabbing her bag.
"OK if thats what you want? I do need new lingerie" she teases and I feel my dick react to her.
"That's what I like to hear beautiful, let's go" I tell her pulling her out the room and down the stairs.
I order an Uber to go pick up my car and grab my wallet.
"It'll be here in five" I tell her and she smiles looking for something.
"I can't find my keys" she says and I hold them up.
"Here peaches" I throw them to her as I here a beep.
"Thanks baby, let's go" she says as she walks towards the front door. I grab my keys and lock up behind us and enter the taxi behind her.
"Was there anything else you needed? Your house, you said it was boring baby. I hate to think you hate it" I say and she sighs.
"I don't know what to do. Your talking about living together and that's what I want too" she tells me and I smile at her.
"So shall we start looking for something we want? Do you want to stay in Birmingham?" I ask her not really bothered anymore.
"I just want to be with you. I don't really mind where but here would be best because of our businesses" she says and I nod understanding.
"OK but just for now. We can always move away.. Away like out the country later on in life beautiful" I tell her and she nods happy with that. Its always been a goal to move out of England. I really feel like it would be good for me and now I have peaches I want to do this with her. Thank God I didn't go after that bitch tried to ruin me and broke my heart I'd of never met my peaches.
Coming to a stop I climb out nodding at the driver and helping Nataliya out.
I grab my car keys from my pocket and I unlock it walking towards it. I open the door for peaches and she smiles at me climbing in and I walk around to the drivers side.
"You know you don't need to buy my love baby. I'd love you without all this" she tells me and I smile happy that she says the most important things to me. I know she doesn't want me for my money. I can feel it. It's different to before. That's why I will gladly give her everything.
"I know baby and I love you so much more for that. But it's not gonna stop me from buying you anything you look at" I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me and chuckles.
"Where you wanting to go for this sexy lingurie?" I ask her deep and low and I see her clench her thighs. Fuck.
"Ann summers first baby" she says and I groan thinking of all the things I'm about to buy her in this sexy shop.
I can't wait to see her in every last piece.