Chapter 38

After finishing the bottle of bourbon and opening another we laugh and joke about everything Nathan and its been a good night.
I pull my phone out and check the text message that's just came through.

Casey/Vanessa Group Chat:

Casey: I don't like how your setting Vanessa up with older men. Leave her out of it. Just because you wanna do this don't bring her into it! 😔

Me: Excuse you, Vanessa has always liked older men. So if anything I'm doing her a favour. Fuck off with your negativity Casey!

Casey: I knew moving down there would change you but shit Natty..

Vanessa: OK girls chill out. I love you both and I will be going out with him Casey. I'm grateful you thought of me natty baby, thank you Xx

Casey: Your tripping! Both of you..

Me: Your welcome Vanessa, he's hot and you'll suit majorly babes. Don't listen to her. Whatever makes you happy and if that happens to be Jaxon then do it. Xx

Me: Casey stop being jealous.. I can ask if he has another friend 😂 😂

Casey: Whatever I'm out.. Do what you like Vanessa, I'll see you at work.

Vanessa: Dont be a buzz killer Casey, he's seriously hot. 😍🔥 Xx

Me: She's hating babes, don't worry about it 😍 Xx

Casey: OK.. He is hot but still.. 😶

Me: You have no idea what your missing out on Casey💅🏽

Vanessa: See, that's my daddy right there. 😍😂 Xx

Me: YESSSS V! 🎉🔥💍

Casey: Calm down..

Looking up and i see the guys just looking at me smiling.
"What?" I ask and laugh nervously.
"Just admiring you peaches" Nathan says and I smile and blow him a kiss.
"Just talking with the girls, sorry" I say and he smiles at me.
"It's alright baby, I'm just catching up with this one anyways. Drink?" he asks and I nod sliding my glass over the coffee table.

Me: ❤️💍👰🏽🤰🏽👶🏽

Vanessa: Me too ❤️💍👰🏽🤰🏽👶🏽

Casey: You girls are crazy. You don't even know them yet..

Me: That's the point of us being together I knew he was the one soon as I spoke to him. He's the complete opposite of what I'm used to and it's refreshing and amazing. I love him and he loves me. That's all that matters. I'm happy and nothing will change that Casey. My dad loves him and his mum loves me. So does Jaxon but you know.. You can be my friend and support me or you won't have me in your life Casey it's that simple. I'll choose him everytime.

Vanessa: Here Here 🥂🎉

Casey: Fuck sake fine.. I don't condone your relationship natty but I won't lose you because of it. I'll tolerate it because I love you babes. X

Me: Thank you Casey, I love you too girl X

Looking up I smile at the guys and Nathan looks at me.
"You're happy? Are you friends again peaches?" he asks me and I nod grinning.
"She said she doesn't condone our relationship but she won't lose me because of it" I tell him and he sighs.
"Just give her time peaches, she's your friend and I won't ruin your relationships" he says and I raise my brow.
"You're not ruining anything. If she can't accept it that's her problem. I won't lose you because of her stubborn ways" I tell him and he nods.
"I understand and you ain't losing no one" he tells me and I smile thinking please god.
"Aww ain't you two adorable" Jaxon says and I laugh.
"So what else has been said?" Jaxon asks me and I wink at him.
"Wouldn't you like to know" I say and Nathan laughs.
"Well yes that's why I asked. It's good right?" he asks and I laugh. Isit?
"Just talking about how hot you are really" I tell him and he blushes a little
"Well I'm glad she likes what she sees. She has no idea.. Wait till she gets me naked" he says laughing and I laugh. Great..
"That'll be going in the group chat, keep talking" I tell him and he laughs.
"I do have one question for you?" he says and I nod for him to go on..
"She's not expecting me to be rich like he is. I have money don't worry but he's ridiculous" he says and Nathan laughs.
"Vanessa don't care, she's not a gold digger babes" I tell him and he laughs.
"I didn't mean that, just I'm not rich so don't be expecting what he's gonna be giving you" he says and I laugh fingering my diamond earrings.
"Yes I see them too" he laughs and looks to Nathan who shrugs.
"She's worth every penny" Nathan says smiling at me.
"I love them baby" I tell him grinning.
"They are beautiful.. Baller" Jaxon says making me laugh.
"You travel the world and get everything for free, you obviously never spend your own money so you have plenty Mr negotiator"  I say and he laughs.
"I do have plenty, I just don't have his level to go buy diamond earrings because I can you know" he says and I nod understanding completely.
"I get it, he's loose with his card, anywhere we go he gets it out" I tell him and he nods laughing.
"He's the same with me, I never get to pay for anything" Jaxon says and Nathan sighs.
"Am I that bad? I just like to pay that's all" he says and I raise a brow.
"You made me put everything back and buy better things.. Your that bad" I tell him shaking my head and Jaxon laughs hard.
"The 'Get what you really want' speech" Jaxon says and I laugh.
"Always" I tell him and Nathan shakes his head.
"It's all good bro, I wouldn't change you because your the best friend any man could ask for. I love you and thank you. 30 fucking years" he says and I blink rapidly. Wow
"Yall are old" I say and laugh..
"You'll be there before you know it and people will be calling you old" Jaxon says and I shake my head.
"I'm only 26 thanks. I have plenty years left" I tell them and they both laugh.
"That's what we said.. It goes by so fast. Let's hope your as hot as we are at our age" Jaxon says winking and I gasp. Rude!
"I'm hot now that's all that matters" I tell him and Nathan licks his lips.
"No offense beautiful, I was just saying" he says holding up his hands and I chuckle.
"Hopefully your right tho" I tell him. Right..
"You'll be fine, you don't even look your age now. Young and youthful. If only we was all so lucky" he looks to Nathan and laughs.
"Excuse you my mans hot" I tell him raising a brow
"I know, old man hot. He'll be a silver fox before you know it" he says laughing bantering with Nathan..
"He's daddy hot actually" I tell Jaxon crossing my legs biting my lip at Nathan who laughs.
"As long as you think I'm hot that's all I care about peaches" he says and I smile at him.
"Dont you worry I think your more than hot" I tell him clenching my thighs and Jaxon coughs.
"Soo this has been fun. That's my que to leave, I'll see you tomorrow" Jaxon says downing his drink and standing.
"Sit, stay here. We can go next door after we've finished" Nathan says holding up the bottle.
"If you to are gonna stop eye fucking each other from across the room I'll stay. I was just gonna leave you to it" Jaxon says and Nathan chuckles.
"Dont worry bro, we have all night. Let's finish this" Nathan says pouring everyone another drink.
It's gonna be one of them nights but I like Jaxon. I just hope Vanessa fits in too. Then it's just Casey.. Great.