Chapter 44

Jumping out the Uber and I'm pulled towards Nathan's front door he fumbles with his keys as we both laugh and finally get in the door. As soon as it's closed and locked he's on me. Hands, lips everywhere he can. I kick my shoes off lifting my arms and he pulls my dress of my head and drops it to the floor then his tshirt comes off and I bite my lip looking at him.
"So sexy daddy" I tell him and he groans pulling me close again and kissing me forcefully spreading my ass cheeks as he gropes at me repeatedly.
He suddenly lifts me and wraps my legs around his waist and walks us up the stairs kissing along my neck and sucking at my sweet spot making me moan and grind against him.
He unclips my bra using one hand and slides it off me and lays me on the bed sucking on each hard nipple as he slides my underwear down my thighs and drops them pulling down his own sweats and boxers freeing his dick to me. I scurry to my knees grabbing it with my hand and dive at him swallowing as much as I can.
"FUCK peaches!" he hisses as I see his legs go weak.
I bob my head sucking and slurping while I rub his balls as he pushes his hand into my hair and moves my head back and fourth.
"Swallow daddys dick peaches" he groans and I moan feeling myself wet and needy whimpering for him to cum.
"Shit baby" he grits and I feel his dick throb on my tongue and I swirl it around the veins and suck faster knowing he's close.
"FUCK peaches!" be groans loud and he shoots into my mouth and I swallow him down like a treat. Fuck he tastes good. Licking his dick and I'm still swirling my tongue feeling how hard and turned on he still is for me.
He pulls out and flips me over so my ass is up and suddenly I'm feeling his tongue protruding into my ass and I moan loudly.
"Fuck. Baby" I moan and he hums and pushes his tongue in and out of me while rubbing my clit in circles. Wow this feels good.
My legs begin to shake and my whole body spasms. He continues to tongue fuck me as he rubs at me and I can't handle anymore I let go and cry out cumming through everything. I feel my pussy clenching around nothing wanting something to and he pushes in two fingers as he continues to lick and swirl his tongue around my ass.
"Yess baby" I cry out as he presses down on a pleasurable spot and i feel like I'm about to cum again so soon he fucks me deeper and faster and I cum again moaning louder. I love drunk Nathan.
He removes his tongue and slides in a finger and fingers both holes together and I'm a moaning mess on the bed gripping the covers.
"You like this peaches. I'll do things to your body you couldn't dream of baby cum for me baby" he groans as he fucks deeper and I starts to shake again.
"Yesss baby.. Daddyyyy!" I scream out as I cum hard.. front and back. Fuck!
"Just like that baby, so perfect" he tells me and I pant heavily spent from that amazing orgasm.
He removes his fingers and suddenly he's pushing into me and he feels so deep.
"Fuck baby I love your pussy" he says and I moan loving the feeling of him inside me filling me to the brim.
"Fuck me daddy" I demand and he groans and starts to fuck into me harder, deeper grinding his hips into my ass then slamming into me relentlessly.
"Yess" I cry out thrusting my hips back into him feeling euphoric.
"Shit baby" he grits and I continue to bounce my ass enjoying him thrusting into me like right now and I feel my orgasm building again. Shit.
"So close baby" I tell him needing a little something and he rolls his hips into me hitting something and I cry out cumming.
"Nathannn!" I scream loud and he's really going for it chasing his own orgasm.
"Peachesss!" he roars and I feel him shoot his cum in thick ropes over and over.
He rolls his hips into me and comes to a slow pace and leans over looking at me.
"I love you peaches, thank you for tonight" he says and I smile up at him feeling exhausted now.
"Your welcome baby. I love you too" I tell him as he pulls out of me and drops next to me. Next thing I know I'm being pulled into his arms and I'm being wrapped up.
"Please don't leave me peaches" he says and I look up at him.
"I'd never leave you baby. All I want is you and I can't get enough" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I don't want another failed relationship. I want this to be it for me. With you baby" he tells me and I nod my head at him.
"That's all I want to" I tell him felling sleepy. Why is he saying this?
"I'm nothing like the last bitch baby. Please believe me" I tell him and he sighs nodding.
"I believe you peaches, please don't hurt me" he says and I look up to him closing his eyes. My poor baby what did she do to you. I wanna rip her fucking head off was my last thoughts.
"I love you peaches" was the last thing I hear before I fall asleep on him.