Chapter 76

I lay back on the sand with my sunglasses on and taking in the sun and I feel lips against mine. My eyes pop open and I see Bubba smiling as he bites my lip.
"Come" he says and pulls me up walking us towards the water.
As the water splashes around my legs he wraps his muscular arms around me and picks me up.
"What you doing?" I ask him suspiciously and he kisses me and rocks me against his hard on and I moan into his mouth and he pushes his tongue into my mouth swirling it with mine as he grabs at my ass.
"I need to be inside you. Now!" He groans and I nod eagerly as he pulls my underwear to the side and pulls his dick out and before I know it I'm being sunk down onto his length.
"Fuck Bubba!" I moan as I sit fully on him now and begin to clench around him as he starts to roll his hips and bounce my ass off his dick.
"Shit peaches, squeeze the dick" he groan as he thrusts in to me hard and he hits of my gspot and I scratch down his back as I let go of my orgasm.
"Bubbaaaa!" I cry out as he fucks me through it chasing his own orgasm now and I repeatedly grip his dick making him groan louder as he squeezes me tighter and roars out.
"Peachessss!" He growls sound sexy as hell and I love it wen he moans my name. So hot.
I pull his face to mine and kiss him passionately as he starts to get harder inside me again.
"Take me home bubba" I tell him and he he pulls out of me tucking his dick and walks back up to the house.
He pushed through the door kissing me and undoing my bikini and pulling me to him walking backwards towards the stairs and pulling me up the quickly and we just about make it to the bedroom.
He hold one finger up at me and disappears into the bathroom.
I drop my bikini bottoms and pull the top off and he walks back out with a tower and throws it to me looking me over.
"Beyond sexy peaches" he tells me drying as he walks over to me and he drops the towel and kisses me forcefully wrapping me up as I wrap my arms around his neck he walks us over and spins me around spanking my ass then spreading it open.
"He rubs his dick through my slit and I rock back against him needing to be filled.
"Bubbaaa" I whine and he chuckle and slams into my spread open pussy and I scream out instantly.
"Fuckkkkk!" I cry as he rolls his hips into me deeper and I rock my ass back enjoying the pounding he's giving me.
"Have it peaches!" He growls out as he slams into me harder and I suddenly get spanked again and I feeling myself cum as I scream out.
"Fuckkk. Yesss!" I cry out and he continues his delicious pounding into me and I feel my orgasm building again and I clench around him tightly and it ripples through me as I feel his dick throbbing inside me.
"Nathannnnn!" I cry out as my body shake as he spills into me.
"Fuckkk Peaches!" He groans and he become sloppily and I feel his kissing up my back.
"I love you peaches" he tell me and I can't help my smile.
"I love you too Bubba" I tell him looking over my shoulder as he pulls pit of me slowly and I drop down onto the bed properly feeling lethargic.
"Remember we have a reservation later" he says dropping down and pulling me into him.
"I remember, a shower will sort me out" I tell him smiling and he kisses me holding me close.
"OK peaches, if your sure" he says and I nod smiling at him as I get up.   It's this heat, I haven't been on holiday in so long my bodies not used to it.

I stand looking at all my options for dinner and I have no idea what to choose.
"Bubba" I call out and he pokes his head out as he brushes his teeth and nods at me.
"Help me choose please" I say and he chuckles and holds up a finger and disappears again.
I look back to the dresses and sigh hoping he can help me.
He comes walking out and wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"What's wrong peaches?" He asks and I sigh and point to the clothes.
"You choose please bubba" I ask him and he kisses my neck and stands back up walking around me. He looks at me and then the dresses and picks up the lilac one and I smile.
"This one peaches, definitely" he says and hands it to me.
I drop my robe and slip the dress on and smooth it over my curves.

"Wow, I did exceptionally well!" He gushes and I look at myself in the mirror and bite my lip

"Wow, I did exceptionally well!" He gushes and I look at myself in the mirror and bite my lip. Yeah I look hot.
"Thanks bubba" I tell him as he comes over to me. Spinning me he looks me over and licks his lips.
"You look incredibly beautiful and I can't wait to take you out peaches" he says and I smile up at him and kiss him affectionately.
"Thank you Bubba, I love you so much" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"Remember that everyday for the rest of your life" he says and smirks at me.
"I will" I say back smart and he chuckle and kisses me.
"Go get dressed handsome" I tell him and he hums walking away.
He's in a good mood as always and I love basking init. Best feeling ever.