Chapter 66

Back at the house sitting in the living room feeling anxious as fuck to what Liam's coming for or what he's got to say. I have no idea because I've done nothing wrong. Literally.
I moved away to get away from all of this shit and it's like it's following me and I can't escape it.
"He's here peaches, you OK?" Bubba asks me and I nod slowly.
I walk with Nathan towards the door and open it seeing a woman I've never seen in my life.
"You must be Nathan. I'm Stacey Johnson" she says to Nathan and he smiles at her.
"The Stacey? Wow nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much" he tells her and she looks to me.
"Nataliya right?" she says and I smile at her.
"Yeah hun, come in" I tell her and she looks behind her and I see Liam on the phone.
"Just go in and relax I'll be there in a minute baby" Liam tells her and she nods smiling at him and walks in. I lead her into the living room as she looks around and looks back to me.
"You have a beautiful home, I love it" she tells me and I smile feeling weirdly comfortable with her.
"Moved in today hun, it's amazing I love it too" I gush and she laughs.
"I know that new home feeling well babe" she says and takes a seat.
"Can I get you a drink?" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"I'm OK thanks babe, I have everything I need here" she says tapping her bag and pulls out a bottle of lucozade.
"What you having?" I ask her making conversation while we wait for Liam.
"Twin boys, there hard work already" she says laughing and I chuckle. Bless her.
"Right am done, hello Nathan, sweetheart" Liam says and nods at me. Atleast he seems how he did last time. Friendly..
"What's this about?" Nathan asks as they both sit down and Liam looks to me.
"Well we had a great conversation with Kyle's mum. She had a lot to say about you sweetheart" Liam says and I look at him confused.
"You don't seem like she describes. Your not the only one who's confused here" Stacey says and I look between them both still confused.
"What did she say?" I ask them and Stacey scoffs. That bad huh..
"Well I won't repeat some of the words she used but basically she must of really hated you and blames you for alot" Liam says and I look at him even more confused. What?
"Well that's news to me but Kyle's used to always say she loved me. So I'm confused as to why she's badmouthing me like I did something wrong" I tell them and they nod understanding.
"Well she's dead now, don't worry babe" Stacey says and I look at her wide eyed. Fucking hell.
"So what's the problem?" Bubba asks them and Liam sighs.
"Well she's hung you out as a snitch and the word has spread, so I bought my beautiful wife her to suss you out. The last time I seen you I believed everything you told me" Liam says and I look between them both.
"Because I was telling the truth. Why would I lie?" I say and Bubba takes my hand.
"It makes no difference to me what happened between you and Kyle. I sorted it because Nathan needed me to but.." Liam says and Nathan raises his brow as I look at him confused. I didn't snitch on anyone. What the fuck she lying for.
"But?" Nathan asks and Liam looks to Stacey.
"Who she says you've snitches on has direct ties to my husband. His operations. I don't like that" Stacey says and I still look confused.
"Am sorry but I have no idea what your talking about" I tell them and Stacey laughs.
"I like her boo" Stacey tells Liam smiling.
"Me too Queenie, there's something about her. You did good Nathan" Liam says and I look to Bubba grinning.
"I believe her baby, she didn't do anything" I hear Stacey say to Liam and I breath a sigh of relief.
"Sweetheart tell me about Kalvin Jackson" Liam asks and I furrow my brows.
"Who? I've never heard of him in my life. Should I know them?" I ask him and he laughs.
"It was just a test" he says and I look to Nathan who smiles at me.
"So, I'm gonna have to clear your name and leave security with you like I did before until it's done with" Liam says and I look at him still confused. Who the fucks Kalvin Jackson?
"You still look confused. Kalvin got snitched on and locked up" Stacey tells me and I nod understanding now.
"And you have a target on your back now for no reason, but don't worry we will protect you" Stacey says and I smile at her.
"Oh my god. Thank you both so much. I moved to get away from all of that and I feel like I'm stuck and dragging Nathan down with me" I tell them and Liam shakes his head.
"Dont think like that sweetheart, Nathan loves you so he's going to stand by you. Luckily for you I come with that package" Liam says and I smile a small one at him feeling shit. Why would she lie. What did I ever do..
"No one knows your here in Brighton they still think your in Birmingham" Liam says and I sigh relieved. Thank fuck.
"Go about your life as usual and I'll be in contact with you Nathan" Liam says and Bubba nods.
"Alright, well thanks for filling us in Liam" Bubba says to him
"No problem, you might wanna add your own security on top of mine Nathan, get yourself someone that does it all like mine" Liam says and Nathan nods.
"Ill get onit straight away don't worry about that nothing will happen" Bubba says looking at me and I offer him a small smile. Why is this happening. It was ment to be a fresh start yet problems really do just follow you.
"Right my queen has got some places she'd like to see why we're here if any problems arise make sure you tell them your under my protection" Liam says to us and stands up.
"Come on baby" he says helping Stacey up and I smile at them. Fucking twins wow.
"Well congratulations on your twins and I hope it goes well for you babe, have fun with that" I tell her laughing and she laughs.
"You have no idea babe. It was lovely to meet you both especially you Nathan. Thank you for what you did for my husband it means alot" Stacey says to us and hugs Nathan. Bless her.
"You know where I am if you need anything Nathan" Liam says as Stacey pulls back from him and hugs me.
"Hopefully we'll see each other in better circumstances babe" she says to me and I smile at her.
"That'd be nice. Safe travels back" I tell them and walk with them towards the door. I wonder if anything will happen? I hope not.