Chapter 12

I'd say this is my best date yet. Nathan is amazingly perfect for me and I can't believe I've only just realized.
"So dessert?" he asks me sipping his wine.
"Yes please, why not" I say smiling and he hands me another menu.
"Oh my god chocolate cake. Sold" I say and chuckle I look up to Nathan who's watching me intently.
"I'll have the same, why not" he says and flags the waiter over
"Two choclote cakes please with custard. Yeah." I nod at the waiter and he scurries off to place the order.
"So are we acturally giving this ago? That's what you want?" I ask him and he smiles at me.
"That's what I want Nataliya. Yes. Do you?" he asks and I nod smiling. I want to try this. I don't care what people might think. I really like him.
"More than you'll know" I say and bite my lip.
"Then we'll do it. I can't wait to show the world your mine" he tells me and I can't help smiling.
"Me neither handsome. But.. What about you know who.. Its only a matter of time before he shows up again. I don't want him to hurt you" I tell him worried knowing what Kyle can do.
"Dont worry about me beautiful, I can handle my own. Plus I doubt he'll come back. This area isn't exactly what he's used to for him to stick around" he tells me and I nod agreeing. This is far from London. The complete opposite infact.
"Your right. I just hope he got the message and leaves me alone" I tell him and he grabs my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze.
"I'm here for you beautiful, don't worry about anything" he tells me and I smile.
"Thanks Nathan. I'm so happy I moved here" I tell him and he smiles at me
"I'm happy you accepted my help beautiful. Watching you go back and forth getting all hot and bothered, I needed an excuse to talk to you so I offered you a drink hoping that you drank beer" he says and I pull a face.
"I've been drinking budwiser since I was young. Is the best beer by far" I tell him and he nods.
"Another thing we have" he says and I smile.
"I guess we are a match" I tell him as the waiter appears with our desserts.
"Thanks" I say as Nathan nods at him and he walks off. Gimme my cake. I lick my lips and scoop some into my mouth and moan with satisfying pleasure. Wow its good.
"Good right" he says and I nod eagerly and he chuckles at me.

"So, beautiful are you ready to go home? Or you coming to mine?" he asks me and I think about it for a moment. Do I want to be alone or wrapped up in my new boyfriend... Hmm easy..
"Your place" I tell him and he smiles and leads me out the restaurant.
We walk with linked fingers down the street back to his car.
"This is the best date yet" he says and I smile.
"Right with you there" I tell him happily as we arrive at his car and 1he pulls me into his arms and kisses me passionately. He slides his tongue into my mouth and I suck onit thinking to suck on something else when we get back.
Our tongues fighting each other he bites my lip after and pulls away breathless.
"So fucking perfect" he tells me and kisses me gently again.

Arriving back outside our homes, he opens my door and helps me out and escorts me into his place.
"Bourbon baby?" he asks me and I feel my cheeks heat up.
"Sure, thanks" I say feeling giddy and walk into his living room. I take off my heels and put my bag down and relax back. It's been a good night.
"Here you go beautiful" he offers me the glass and I take it sipping at it.
"Thanks handsome" I say to him and he smiles at me.
"I can't wait to get you naked" he leans in and tells me and I clench my thighs biting my lip.
"Am sure we can work something out" I tease circling the rim of my glass licking my bottom lip.
"But first.." I down my drink and put it on the coffee table
"I want to taste you" I tell him and he smirks leaning back and gestures for me to go ahead.
I pull his jeans open and he lifts as I shimmy them down his thighs to just below his knees with his boxers too.
His dick springs out curled up and I slowly start to undo the rest of his shirt buttons and kiss him down each one as I go.
"Such a tease beautiful" he groans and I grab his dick as I push open his shirt.
I stare at his oozing dick leaking precum and drop my head to lick it off humming. I play with his heavy balls and slowly start to take the tip into my mouth swirling my tongue around it.
"Fuck baby, show me what you've got" he says and I start to swallow him down as much as I can go without my gag reflex kicking in. I work my hand around the rest of him and begin to suck bobbing my head repeatedly as I hear him groaning.
"FUCK!" he grits out as I suck going faster wanting him to cum.
I hum on him and he starts to fuck my mouth out.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum baby" he groans and I continue wanting him in my mouth now.
I suck on him like I've never done before, swirling my tongue over him over and over and he growls.
"Fuck yes baby" and suddenly I'm hit with his first shot of cum to the back of my throat. I pump him while sucking him slowly finishing him off. Swallowing it down, I pull back swirling my tongue around his dick and look back up at him. He's grinning from ear to ear and I smile at him.
"That was.. Wow" he says speechless and he kisses me, then grabs his drink and downs it.
"My turn love" he smirks at me and pushes me onto my back.