Chapter 35

Standing in the boutique opening up after saying hi to Dionne I turn the sign and unlock the door walking back to behind the counter.
"Is that guy your boyfriend?" Dionne asks me and I hum wondering where this is going
"Lucky you girl he's hot, I love an older man too" she says and I chuckle.
"Yeah I am babes, so you have any one in your life?" I ask her and she smiles at me.
"Nope, single and happily so. I'll find my man when the time comes, until then I'm happy" she says and I nod smiling at her. Good to know.
"He'll come by and knock you on your ass" I tell her and she laughs as some customers walks in.
I've already had three people buy my outfit.
A lady looks at me and waves me over.
"Could I try this on?" she asks and I smile at her.
"Of course, right this way" I tell her leading her to the changing rooms.
"I'll be around if you need my help hun" I tell her and she nods smiling as I close the curtain for her.
Looking around as Dionne checks customers out and the lady opens the curtain and shows me the outfit I have on.
"Stunning hun, I think it looks better on you" I tell her and she turns and looks in the mirror.
"Do you think?" she asks grinning and I nod smiling at her
"Definitely" I tell her and she beams at me.
"I'll take it everything I'm trying on" she says excitedly and I smile at her.
"I'll leave you to change hun. If you need me I'll be around" I tell her and she smiles
"Thanks babe" she says and closers the curtain.

The morning rolls by and lunch time comes when I see Nathan entering the boutique with food.
"For my peaches" he says walking up to me and kissing me affectionately.
"You having a good morning beautiful?" he asks me and I smile and nod at him.
"Definitely, been busy. I chose the right spot" I tell him and he smiles.
"Not to far from the gym either peaches so I get to do this" he says handing me the food and pulling me towards the sofa.
"I thought you'd rather eat in baby?" he asks and I smile at him.
"I don't mind baby. Thank you anyways its thoughtful of you" I tell him and kiss him.
Opening the bag I pull out subway and a bottle of water.
"Chicken bacon with a mixture of salad peaches" he tells me and I smile happy with his choice.
Opening it the aroma hits my nose and I can't wait to eat it. Ripping it open like a starved creature I take a bite out of it and moan. Soo fucking good.
"You did good baby" I tell him and he grins eating his own sandwich.
"Good, I'm glad you like it. Now how do you feel about meeting Jaxon after work? He's back from his trip but he doesn't know how long for yet so he wants to have a beer and catch up. If your up for it peaches" he says and I smile.
"I'd love to baby, he's not gonna be on us for our age is he?" I ask him and he chuckles
"No peaches, he's my best friend and will understand why I want you. Trust me" he says and I blush. Fucking hell.
"I see, and will he be staying at yours too?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Depends he doesn't normally but I don't know his plans yet" he says and I nod understanding.
"How many more clients you got today?" I ask him and he pulls out his phone checking his schedule.
"Three and a gym class" he says and I smile.
"I need to work out I just hate it" I tell him and he laughs.
"Your perfect the way you are peaches, don't do something you hate for my benifit" he says and I smile and kiss him not being able to help myself.
"You know you're the best right" I tell him and he grins.
"I do try for you peaches" he says as the door bell chimes letting me know I have a customer. Dionne jumps up and greets them and I watch how she interacts with them smiling and being helpful. She's a good little worker.
"Have you thought about hiring anyone else if you're busy?" he asks me and I shrug.
"Not yet. I'm enjoying be here, I probably will in a few months" I tell him and he hums while his mouths full.
"Did you wanna do something at the weekend?" he asks me and I think about it for a moment.
"Can we just chill and watch films baby" I ask him and he smiles.
"Sure peaches, whatever you want" he says and I grin. I alway get what I want with him.
"Do you like your new diamond earrings peaches" he asks me and I instantly reach for them checking.
"I love them baby, so much. I'll treasure them forever" I tell him and he kisses me.
"That makes me happy to hear peaches" he says as I finish eating. Screwing up the rubbish I drink my water and put it down next to me then suddenly I'm being pulled onto his lap.
"I love you and I have to leave you baby" he says into me as he kisses my neck.
"I love you baby, I'll miss you" I tell him and he smiles against me.
"And I'll miss you peaches, I'll make it up to you later" he says and I clench my thighs.
"Dont start because you have to go and I get needy" I tell him and he chuckles.
Standing up with me he spins me in his arms and kisses me passionately sliding his tongue into my mouth and sucking on his making him groan and pull away.
"I love when you get needy for me peaches, turns me on" he whispers in my ear and grabs my ass.
"Good to know" I tell him and he kisses me and walks away slowly..
"Bye baby" I call out as he exits and I wave. I really am enjoying the Birmingham life. New man, new house and a new business. I can do this. I'm Nataliya Davis!