Chapter 116 Nathan's POV

I can't believe what I'm hearing.
"Why are you all still standing in my house? LEAVE! NOW!" I yell out and usher them all towards the front door.
I swing the door open and Vanessa stops.
"I need to talk to Natty" she says and I laugh.
"You've shown your true colours Vanessa. Pack your shit when you go home because you're being evicted. Today!" I tell her. I don't care what peaches says. They will not take my wife for a mug. Ever!
"You can't do that Nathan!" She stresses and I shrug.
"I can and I am. Go fucking pack your shit out my house" I tell her and slam the door in their faces locking it up. I run up the stairs and down the landing to the bedroom hearing my baby cry. Fuck!
Pushing through the door I see her cuddled up on the bed hugging herself as she cries.
I rush over to her and sit on the bed lifting her onto me and holding her close.
"It's gonna all be OK peaches. I'm here and I won't let anything happen to either of you" I tell her and kiss her head as she cuddles into me more.
"I can't believe what just happened" she says and I shush her soothingly.
"It's OK, you're all that matters peaches. They're gone now" I tell her and she looks up at me teary-eyed.
"How could they do that to me? knewew I couldn't trust Casey around you. They was weirdly close but I never thought that. I'm so stupid!" She says and I rub up and down her back kissing her head.
"You're not stupid peaches. They took advantage but he's gone and now she's is. There's no one here peaches. It's just us" I tell her and she nods against me and pulls me closer and kisses me.
"Peaches" I say not sure because she's emotional and her heads all over.
"I need you to fuck me bubba" she says unfastening my jeans quickly and before I know it she stroking my hard dick and I'm groaning. Sex then she will talk to me.
I unfasten her jeans and pull them down her legs and stand her off the bed. I pull her backwards between my legs and spread her ass opening her up and she angles the dick into her and cries out as she sinks over me.
"Yess! Fuck me baby!" She moans as I hold her hips and thrust up into her deeper making her moan louder as she clenches around me repeatedly enjoying me.
She bounces her ass slamming back down and she screams out as she digs her nails into my thighs as I feel her gush her climax over my dick and I stand up and hold her hips speeding up and pounding into her as I chase my orgasm listening to her moan out is heaven and I squeeze my eyes shut feeling her pussy grip me and my balls shoot up and I roar out.
"Fuckkkkk peachesss!" I yell as I spill into her deep and hard. Fuck!
Dropping back down with her I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.
"I love you peaches" I tell her and I see her cheek lift as she smiles.
"I love you bubba, so much" she says and kisses me before lifting off of me. She takes all her clothes off and I can't keep my eyes off of her. Her bumps there now and she looks incredibly sexy.
She poses at me holding her bump and I pull my clothes off in a haste and rush over to her wrapping my arms around her and grabbing her ass.
"You look beyond sexy pregnant peaches. Damn" I tell her and she smirks up at me and wraps her arms around my neck.
"All for you bubba" she says as I feel my dick growing again. She looks down at it biting her lip and I pick her up and sink her over me.

We showered and redressed again and I need peaches to talk to me now. She got what she wanted now it's her turn to open up. I sit on the sofa in the bedroom still and tap the seat next to me for her and she comes over and sits with me.
"I'm OK bubba, really" she says and I raise my brow at her.
"Your bestfriends betrayed you and my mum well yeah that's a different conversation but you're telling me you're OK?" I ask her and she sighs.
"I'll be OK. That's what I'm telling you. I only need you bubba" she says and I smile unsure.
"Peaches am always gonna be here for you. I have something to tell you aswell. I thrown Vanessa out. I told her she has today to pack her shit and get out" I tell her not caring and she sighs again.
"She has no reason to be down here and if Casey thinks she can live in the house you bought she's crazy. I don't care how petty it sounds" she says and I chuckle and kiss her forehead.
"So your seriously OK?" I ask her and she smiles.
"I'm dick deprived and emotional. I cant wait for the honeymoon" she says and I laugh shaking my head but knowing the feeling. I miss her.
"So are you feeling like coming with me to collect my suit?" I ask her and she nods.
"You won't see it until the day either peaches. Works both ways" I tell her and wink and she pouts and I kiss her and stand up holding my hand out for her.
"Come on beautiful" I say and she takes my hand and I grab her bag from the bed and walk out with her.
Heading down the stairs I make sure I have everything in my pockets and walk straight out the door.
Deciding to drive the range today and I have an idea to make peaches feel better.