Chapter 87

Lazing around by the pool with a cocktail in my hand and my handsome bubba laying next to me. It's our last day here in Verona and I couldn't think of a better way than soaking in the Italian sun before we go home.
"How are you feeling about going home bubba, when does Curtis start?" I ask him before sipping my cocktail.
"He started today by finding me clients and he's looking for a wedding planner for us too" he says and I nod at him grinning. I can't wait to marry my bubba. He'll be all mine and that makes me ecstatic.
He picks up his buzzing phone and smiles.
"Wedding planners in the bag peaches. It's happening!" He says and rubs his hands together excited. He's overly excited to be marry me and it melts my heart. I can't live without him.
"Who?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Charlotte Green" he says and I smile at him.
"Is she good though?' I ask him and he nods.
"Apparently the best according to Curtis and her portfolio" he says and I suddenly get all excited and feel butterflies swarm inside.
"When do we meet her?" I ask him sipping my drink again.
"She's available day after tomorrow, 2pm" he says reading his phone and I nod happy with that.
"The sooner she plans it, the sooner I'm your wife. I can't wait bubba" I tell him and he leans over kissing me.
"I can't wait to be your husband. You'll always be my love peaches" he says kissing me again and I kiss him back with so much love he groans and pulls back biting his lip.
"I love you bubba, so much" I tell him with a huge smile and he grins back sitting down again.
"I love you too peaches" he says and looks at his buzzing again.
"So is Vanessa your bridesmaid or maid of honor?" He asks me and I shrug not knowing.
"I don't know bubba, what should I do?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Maid of honour beautiful. She's your bestfriend plus she can coordinate with Charlotte for you" he says and I smile and lean over kissing him.
"Thank you bubba. What would I do without you?" I ask him and he chuckles.
"You'll never have to find out peaches because I'm yours" he says and smiles taking my hand and kissing it.

"How do you feel about dinner as it's our last night here peaches?" Bubba asks and I smile walking over to him sat on the bed.
"Sound perfect baby, you want me to start getting ready?" I ask him as I stand in my towel and he smirks and pulls it off me.
"I'd rather you be naked peaches" he says low and deep and goosebumps spread over my body as he runs his hands down my slides before grabbing my ass and latching onto one of my hard nipples looking up at me as I let out a little moan clenching my thighs.
"Don't tease me bubba" I whine and he pulls back smirking at me.
"Does my peaches need to cum?" He asks teasingly and I whimper as he sucks onto my other nipple and spreads my ass rubbing over my pussy. He slides his fingers through my wetness and pushes two into me making me moan out gripping his biceps as he pushes more and fucks me slow and deep.
"Fuck bubba" I moan out as he pulls back and looks up at me speeding his fingers up and my legs begin to shake as I feel my orgasm build.
"Cum for daddy peaches" he growls and I clench around him repeatedly and let go with a cry and he fingers me through my orgasm.
"Bubbbaaa" I moan as he watches me come down from my high. He slips his fingers out and puts them straight to his mouth and licks off my juices.
"Delicious peaches" he says and stands with a raging hard on. I do that to him. This God of a man.
I push my hand through his towel and begin to stroke him. I drop his towel and look down at what I'm doing seeing his dick leak an accessive amount of precum as he licks his lips and I can't help but watch him tongue swipe over his bottom lip slowly and he drops his head back as I squeeze his dick rubbing over the head.
"Fuck baby!" He groans as I wrap both hands around it and rotate my wrists making him groan louder.
I drop down crouching and begin to suck on the head, swirling my tongue as I hear him enjoying it so I remove my right hand and begin to bob my head sucking him down as he continues to groan.
"Shit peaches, keep going baby!" He grits and I brace both hands on his thighs and thrust him dowm my throat more and he roars out as I feel the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat and I quickly swallow it down as I continue bobbing my head finishing him off.
"Fuck peachesss!" He groans out gripping the bed as I swirl my tongue up his length and kiss the head.
"I love you" he says and I smile up at him and stand.
"I love you too bubba.. Now lemme freshen up and I'll get ready" I tell him and he kisses me wrapping his arms around me and hugging me to him.

I stand in the mirror ready to leave and I think I look good personally.
"You look stunning peaches" Bubba tells me walking out of the bathroom and I turn to face him and smile.
"Thank you bubba, you look delicious" I tell him biting my lip and he wraps me up and kisses me affectionately.
"Thanks peaches, shall we go?" He asks and I smile up at him and nod.
"Definitely" I tell him looking him over again and he chuckles and takes my hand leading me out. He's beyond hot and I can't keep my eyes off of him.
He walks us out the backdoor and onto the patio and I look around smiling at the candlelit dinner he's had prepared and the twinkling lights around us.. He's so adorable. I love him so much.
"Baby it's amazing, I love it" I tell him and he smiles down at me and I lean into him giddy and he chuckles and kisses my head.
"Come on" he says and walks us over to the table and he pulls out my seat for me.
"Thanka bubba" I tell him and he smiles and sits next to me.
"Marco did good" he says cheerfully and I nod picking up my wine and looking at the steak bubba obviously requested for himself and the salmon for me.
"You know me well bubba" I say picking up my cutlery and cutting into my food. As soon as it hits my tongue my mouth salivates and I moan at the delicious taste.
"That good peaches" he teases and I moan again putting more into my mouth.
"So effing good!" I say and he smiles and pops a piece of steak into his mouth.
"Damn good!" He says and makes a satisfied noise.
"Marco should come home with us, be our chef" I tell him and laugh and he looks at me and pulls his phone out.
"That's not a bad idea peaches. I'll ask him he won't say no to me" he says and I raise my brows at him.
"Your serious?" I ask him shocked and he nods.
"Why not, we both love his food, makes sense" he says and I just look at him speechless. Where gonna have a chef. Damn..
"Next you'll be hiring a maid" I say and he hums typing away.
"I do like a very tidy home" he says and I nod understanding as I do too.
"So you want a maid?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yep why not, we have a mansion now peaches" he says and I smile remembering our new home.
"I miss home actually, we didn't have a chance to settle in" I tell him and he smiles kissing my hand.
"We have all the time in the world peaches" he says and I kiss him and  continue to eat my salmon. My life is perfect and I couldn't be happier than right now with Nathan. My bubba.