Chapter 112

"So shall we do some wedding shopping? We're you going on your honeymoon?" Liz asks me as we walk out the house and bubba locks up.
"That'd be a surprise for my peaches. But I'll let you know Frank" he says to them and I clap excited.
"You seriously spoil me bubba" I tell him as he walks to the Rolls Royce proving my point.
"Wooah, big shot alert!" Dad says looking at the car and bubba laughs unlocking it.
"This is our newest addition. I thought I'd treat us both" he says wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek.
"Well I'm speechless. I dint even pay attention when we got here. Damn you're lucky" dad says and I chuckle as bubba opens the door for me and I slip into the comfortable seat and pull on my seat belt.
I connect my phone to the speakereasierer than I thought and bubba finally gets in.
"You need something peaches? You agreed to wedding shop?" He asks and I nod and bite my lip.
"Alot of somethings for the honeymoon if you wanna help bubba" I ask him running my hand up his thigh and he swallows and nods slowly.
"Whatever you decide we'll definitely give me a heart attack but let's go" he says and I chuckle and kiss him.
"We'll send them off while we look" I tell him and he nods as he starts the car and pulls off.
"Let me just call them actually saves the face to face" I say pulling my phone out and unlocking it. I scroll to dad and hit call.
"Hi hun, what's wrong? We're still behind you" Liz says and I look in the mirror seeing them.
"I'm glad you answered. Erm.. Me and Nathan have a few things to buy still. Erm.. Alone for the honeymoon" I say and she chuckles.
"Ohh I understand. We'll look around and call us when your done" she says and I smile.
"Thanks Liz, I totally forgot but we'll definitely meet up after" I tell her.
"You do what you need to do hun, don't worry about it. Have fun" she says and I smile at bubba.
"We will. Thanks again, bye" I say and hang up.
"Well that felt weird but she said it's fine so head to the town centre and we'll go from there" I tell bubba as I put my phone away and switch the song over.

Walking in and out of stores I've bought so much unnecessary things that ain't even for the honeymoon but bubba said whatever makes me happy so here we are standing in the queue waiting to pay for some cushions and candles with other bits for the house I had to have.
"You can't seriously buy everything I like bubba, you're crazy" I tell him as we get closer to the checkout.
"I think you find I can peaches because that's what makes me happy. You being happy so if these things make you happy then we'll buy it all" he says and kisses me before stepping up to the counter and placing down everything I picked up.
"Can I use my card?" I ask him giddy and he chuckles.
"Same account so doesn't make a difference peaches but sure if you want" he says and I grab my purse and slide it out ready to tap it excitedly hearing bubba chuckle as he takes the bags.
"£115.61 please hunny" the woman behind the counter says and I tap my card and it's approved, she smiles at me as I put it back away and I smile back and walk out with bubba.
"Honeymoon time now" I say to him and he smiles and pulls me into Ann summers.
I grab a basket knowing I'm gonna definitely need one with bubba here and I walk over to the white matching sets first wanting to wear that on the actual night the whole works too.
I feel the fabric and the padding making sure it'll be comfortable and grab my size in the bra and thong with the matching garter belts for my waist and leg.
"Bubba what do you think?" I ask him as he watches me lustfully.
"I'm just imagining you in everything my eyes lay on peaches. I'm seriously thinking of buying you atleast one of everything. Actually let's seriously do that" he says and I laugh and he looks at me seriously.
"You're joking right Nathan?" I ask him and he raises his brow smirking at me. OK he's being deadly serious. Wow!
"You literally want to buy me the shop? Are you crazy" I whisper shout and he nods and shrugs.
"You grab everything you like this side and I'll start that side grabbing what I like and I'll meet you at the checkout. Deal?" He says and I look at him speechless mouth open.
He lifts my chin shutting my mouth and kisses me.
"It's gonna be a dream to see you in everything my beautiful Nataliya. Now, get grabbing" he says and walks off. I watch him for a moment looking around then he's onit grabbing what he likes and he has good taste I'll give him that.
Turning back to my section, I take a deep breath and just drop the lingerie into the basket and move on to the next sets.
I grab all sorts of lingerie, babydolls then a few corsets and stocking. I move around the shop filling up my basket looking at bubba now and then now with his own and all I think is he's seriously crazy but I love him for it. It's who he is when it comes to me and I know our baby will be no different. Our baba will want for nothing too.
I finish my half of the store and meet bubba at the checkout like he said and he's already collecting bags from the woman behind the counter and smiling at me.
"You ready for yours?" He asks excitedly making me chuckle as I lean into him.
"Absolutely! You crazy, crazy man" I say and he smiles and kisses me.
"Crazy in love with you peaches" he says and I smile up at him feeling overly loved always by him.
"I love you soo much bubba" I tell him and kiss him affectionately.
"I love you tozo baby now it's your turn" he says happily as the woman passes over his last bag and I lift my basket up to her and she smiles at me.
This is gonna cost so damn much. Shit.
I watch her scan and bag item after item and I bet she's wondering why I need so much. Who owns this much lingerie. Am gonna need a room just for knickers. Fucking jeez.
She finally finishes bagging mine.. Five bags later and I look at bubba holding everything and laugh. Bless him. He wanted this.
"That will be £476.89 please hun" she says to me grinning and bubba drops his bags and pulls his card out and taps it happily. He seems to be loving this just as much.. If not more.
We leave the store and he looks around like he's not finished. Fucking hell.
"Let's take these home and then meet up with them after bubba" I say having other plans. If he has energy to burn he can burn it off with me.